Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whenever you feel bad about being incel, remember the life of most normies

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
7F14A765 9A54 4B3C BCAB A18C4C1F69F2

If she wants a break it means she thinks she can do better. If you take her back she's settling and you're a pathetic simp

At least he isn't a incel :soy::soy:

If I got a girlfriend and she told me that I would know what would happen and just break up with her, I wouldn't even be sad about our breakup due to the lasting blissful feeling of even had a girlfriend in the first place

This is just Failed normie life, not normans life. Normans hoop onto sex everytime

This is just Failed normie life, not normans life. Normans hoop onto sex everytime
Failed normie is someone who ends up sexless despite having the looks.

If I got a girlfriend and she told me that I would know what would happen and just break up with her, I wouldn't even be sad about our breakup due to the lasting blissful feeling of even had a girlfriend in the first place
Too bad ever having a gf part will never happen

Failed normie is someone who ends up sexless despite having the looks.
No, failed normie is someone who's almost a normie but failed. Normies do get laid, failed normies can get 1 or 2 lais in their lifetime. Thus having "depression" after their gf cheat on them.

The myth that normies don't get laid need to stop, i'm tired of seeing normies i know jumping from relationship to relationship. Most people are normies, and they don't have the time to feel sad cause there's another relationship waiting for them

fucking cope, most normies are sexhavers and you know it.

:yes: exactly, sub 8 retards here continue to believe muh chad has all the women and is the only one getting sex when all I see are normie couples outside.

Based, this is also what happens when foids go for an “open relationship “

not even
these days all they get is 'open relationships' which they agree to
or they actively participate by watching the foid fuck other men (cuck definition proper)

or they get fucked up the ass with strapons

It never ceases to amaze me how undisciplined foids are. In pop culture usually men are represented as the people who can’t control their sexual urges, but in reality it’s always women who struggle restraining themselves. It’s women who demand their obesity to be normalized, who have had sex with Nazis and other foreign invaders, who justify polyamory and this cucked open relationship shit, and who can’t help but dress in revealing, short clothing.

No, failed normie is someone who's almost a normie but failed. Normies do get laid, failed normies can get 1 or 2 lais in their lifetime. Thus having "depression" after their gf cheat on them.

The myth that normies don't get laid need to stop, i'm tired of seeing normies i know jumping from relationship to relationship. Most people are normies, and they don't have the time to feel sad cause there's another relationship waiting for them
I never said normies can’t get laid. Failed normies are average looking people who failed to get laid. Usually this is a result of being a mentalcel, shy, ethnic, etc.

Based.Thats why monkmaxxing and rejecting society maxxing are the best options (remember,even Chad gets cheated by other Chads,and love doesn't exist)

I never said normies can’t get laid. Failed normies are average looking people who failed to get laid. Usually this is a result of being a mentalcel, shy, ethnic, etc.
Yes, then again your meme makes more sense using failed normies as reference. Normies get laid enough to not be "depressed" or maybe one or two may face this

ovER for Normiecels

Yes, then again your meme makes more sense using failed normies as reference. Normies get laid enough to not be "depressed" or maybe one or two may face this
Normies get cucked badly all the time, so the meme still makes sense. This guy isn’t a failed normie, he’s a regular normie sex haver. But this is the state of how many normie relationships occur.

Based.Thats why monkmaxxing and rejecting society maxxing are the best options (remember,even Chad gets cheated by other Chads,and love doesn't exist)
Whether chad gets cucked is a controversial issue. Idk whether he does or not, but I do know it’s a mog or be mogged world.

Being a physically disabled autistic truecel is better than being a cuck.