Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever someone tells you that being a virgin is not a big deal remember this articl

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
https://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-i-ended-up-in-bed-with-a-27-year-old-virgin

TLDR woman finds out that her date who shes about to fuck is a virgin and bails on him as hes putting a condom on

That wasn’t how it went at all, though. Oh Jesus Christ, it wasn’t. And not for any reason I was even mildly prepared for. Because I don't know if, after a sex bender, you can ever prepare to feel the feelings you feel when the man with whom you're between the sheets tells you he's never had sex. Never. Had. Sex.

Notice the way she says that - shock and disbelief - being a virgin past 14 as a male is creepy

Anyways they go on a date, get to her home and the guy starts preping his dick

In fact, he waited until he was putting on a condom to inform me that he’d “never done this before.”

After the shock, there were two options, really: Do it with the awareness it would not be good for me and potentially emotionally difficult for him, or don’t do it and leave the poor dude still standing with his V card firmly in his trembling hand. So naturally, I went into caring stranger mode.

“Oh, jeez,” I stammered. “OK, we need to stop.”

Internally, I was screaming at myself to not laugh, not make a face, not judge. He definitely didn’t need that -- and really, he should get points for honesty, right? But outwardly, I was ultra-calm.

Without exception, this is literally how every girl reacts to you being a virgin, from a 14 yold jb just starting high school to those reddit feminists telling you that it doesnt really matter (it doesnt if you are a girl, so from their perspective I guess its really true). There is literally nothing worse than being a 14+ virgin male, let alone 20+, women will hate you more than Hitler hated the Jews. Like someone else put it - being a child molester or a rapist is better because at least youre not a virgin and you get the last laugh before you get sentenced 20 to life

“I don’t think I can be the person you do this with. I’m not going to be your girlfriend, this isn’t going to be a relationship -- and you probably should do this with someone who is,” I told him as placidly as possible. He just groaned.

B-BUT I THOUGHT ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL, LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY ISNT THIS WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, GIRLS ON REDDIT TOLD ME SO

In the end, I had to just leave his apartment and know that there was a very good chance I wouldn’t see this man again. It was just too sticky of a situation, and one that felt more appropriate for someone else to handle. Maybe if I were a kinder person, I’d have been more willing to assist -- or maybe it’s a super-entitled, narcissistic thing to assume that he’d even really wanted me to.

"YOURE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON, SOME GIRL THATS NOT ME WILL BE TOTALLY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU :))))))"

In summary, its over if you are a 20+ virgin

Man this just has to be fake.
It is just too perfect.

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

Just imagine the dude FINALLY finding some girl to take his virginity. And , like a STUPID MOTHERFUCKING BLUEPILLED IDIOT, he tells her " right before " he fucks her.

AND SHE REJECT HIM !!  THE FUCKING WHORE THAT " COLLECT MEN LIKE POKEMON " REJECT HIM AND IS INTERNALLY LAUGHING AT HIS FACE.

Litteraly a minute later he was in her pussy, but NO ! Now it'll take him another 2 or 3 years to find someone who want to have sex with him - if he can recover from this trauma.

Pretty fucking solid suicid fuel right there. Absolutely brutal. 

IMAGINE a dude from this forum FINALLY, FINALLY AT 27 YEARS OLD he finds a girl and is about to lose his virginity. Take a minute to put yourself in his shoes. He's been waiting that long. He has tons of confidence issues. He probably took tons of rejection in his life. But now its the turning point.

AND BAM THE BITCH SAYS WHAT ? NO I DONT DO ANYTHING WITH A VIRGIN.

BURN THE WHORE.

If you're ever in this situation, never tell them. Practice how to put on a condom, how to unclamp a bra and pretend you're drunk or something.

This is infuriating. The only way I can cope with this is to imagine the bitch tied down in a muslim brothel where she's used as a sex slave for subhuman sand niggers soldiers who never shower.

Total Imbecile said:
https://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-i-ended-up-in-bed-with-a-27-year-old-virgin

TLDR woman finds out that her date who shes about to fuck is a virgin and bails on him as hes putting a condom on.

Blueballs

St.Tropez said:
It is just too perfect.

It triggers me to see a guy who had 15 girlfriends in the past pretending to be one of us, fuckin faggot gtfo

Martialartscel said:
how to unclamp a bra

Damn, didn't even consider this.

This miserable life isn't worth it fuck it

This is why i don’t try.

Total Imbecile said:

TLDR woman finds out that her date who shes about to fuck is a virgin and bails on him as hes putting a condom on

Wholly blueballs

god damn this is the worst suicidefuel ive seen so far

Even while bluepilled, I lied my first time about being a virgin.

Its MAINSTREAM knowledge, not even blackpill one. Being a virgin is seen as extremely negative trait.

Just don't tell her if you are a V and if she asks brutally lie about it.

The fact that women would rather have used-up man whores tells you everything you need to know about their "character".

Western women are a sick, depraved species.

Martialartscel said:
If you're ever in this situation, never tell them. Practice how to put on a condom, how to unclamp a bra and pretend you're drunk or something.
Tellem--T said:
St.Tropez said:
It is just too perfect.
It triggers me to see a guy who had 15 girlfriends in the past pretending to be one of us, fuckin faggot gtfo
i mean it's ban material, and also im about to hunt him down irl

dr-problematic said:
i mean it's ban material, and also im about to hunt him down irl

Please and go ER on him

1. If Chad said he was a virgin, he would be seen as Prince Charming.
2. LIE: Total honesty gets you rejected for jobs, colleges, and sex.
3. Ultimately, the virginity revelation reminded her of the male's inherent unattractiveness.

This is just so sad! Poor incel. The saddest part is she really liked him, and it all went to trash when she found out he is a virgin.

I don't get how people just lie that they're not virgins. If you have any sort of nervousness or hesitation whatsoever, it's already pretty clear that you're just a lying faggot.

Women are completely merciless cunts anyway, instead of being with a honest man who's a virgin (who even gives a fuck, after one session that's it he's not a virgin ever again), they'd rather that the man lie.

They want a man who's LOYAL yet a man who also slept around enough before to not be a virgin

LIKE DO THESE FUCKING CUNTS HAVE ANY LOGIC WHATSOEVER??????????????????????

ItheIthe said:
The fact that women would rather have used-up man whores tells you everything you need to know about their "character".

Western women are a sick, depraved species.

Not just Western. They are all spritually diseased.