Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever reddit normies are pointing out to us for being shallow, I'll give them this link

"look like well rounded people"

No matter what I do, I'll still be ugly. It's over.

One of the genders goes there only to bump into a Chad and get his number
Other ones goes there because he lacks affection/love and thinks eating chicken everyday and lifting heavy objects will make someone love him.

Other ones goes there because he lacks affection/love and thinks eating chicken everyday and lifting heavy objects will make someone love him.
high tier iq:feelsthink:

I have seen so many GORGEOUS women and not even one attractive, tall, fit man with hair on his head.

This is why I laugh whenever guys try to use that statistic "men find 80% of women attractive while women only find 10% of men attractive, lifes so hard for us". Dudes have you considered actually trying to improve your appearance?

Just improve your height and hairline bro.

100%!!! If that statistic even is true, then men find 80% of women attractive because the majority of women are way too hot for the majority of men. Why? We actually try.
Reminder the average western woman is 170 lbs at 5'3.

Iq’s me