Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whenever my confidence is high, i take a selfie to know the brutal truth

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I dont want to fool myself. Why should i be a confident person if i am ugly? Ugly people arent are not allowed to be confident, their self esteem should be low, in order to avoid insults like "eeeeww weirdo" from fucking foids.

Srsly when ever my self esteem is high and i feel confident i take a selfie of my subhuman face.

I have a nose that is longer than my penis and a thick nose that is wider than the wide of my chin. I look horrible in selfies.

Ah and i have a fwhr of 1.45~

Its beyond over

So you look like this?

476.png

Use a color swap or put cum/white powder on your face
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooks maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax
9806.jpg

I stay away from selfies unless I want to become suicidal. Rarely do they turn out well.

i thought i was the only one who did this. i have a selfie album on my phone titled 'its over' and i occasionally force my self to look at the photos so im reminded of why my life is shit

How can you be confident when women don't like you?

I dont want to fool myself. Why should i be a confident person if i am ugly? Ugly people arent are not allowed to be confident, their self esteem should be low, in order to avoid insults like "eeeeww weirdo" from fucking foids.

Srsly when ever my self esteem is high and i feel confident i take a selfie of my subhuman face.

I have a nose that is longer than my penis and a thick nose that is wider than the wide of my chin. I look horrible in selfies.

Ah and i have a fwhr of 1.45~

Its beyond over
You should try and ride the delusion when you experience a wave of confidence. There is no sense in ruining it for yourself each time. Confidence still has uses if you’re unattractive.

Personally , I have to admit I look ugly when I take selfies , but when I face the mirror , I feel like it's ok

i thought i was the only one who did this. i have a selfie album on my phone titled 'its over' and i occasionally force my self to look at the photos so im reminded of why my life is shit
That's a hellish way to ruin your confidence, tbhtbh