Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whenever I start to feel bad about being incel, I look up images of femorrhoids without fake-up

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded

SUBHUMANS. SUBHUMANS EVERYWHERE.

No wonder females are allowed to wear it, without it, the human race would go extinct because nobody would go near those creatures, unless you're a simp, of course.

Sometimes being an incel is a blessing in disguise.

after 25 most roasties go bad like milk, but still I would most of them.

Heh sure, they still manage to find relationships while we are rotting

Found the simp.
Nah simp bro. Being incel is a fucking curse. You need to be really high on copium to actually believe this is somehow a good thing using the "foid = ugly" meme.

Moreover, foids invented the "natural make up", which is a make up that is supposed to look natural and "no make up", while having all the benefits of make up. We can't win boyo.

Nah simp bro. Being incel is a fucking curse. You need to be really high on copium to actually believe this is somehow a good thing using the "foid = ugly" meme.

Moreover, foids invented the "natural make up", which is a make up that is supposed to look natural and "no make up", while having all the benefits of make up. We can't win boyo.
How is it a meme when it's reality, bro? I honestly don't feel bad knowing I'm "missing out" on those subhumans.

I disagree. I don't know if I am misunderstanding your point or not, but you're kind of implying that foids cannot be ugly, which is factually incorrect. Some of them hoes are extremely ugly, and FAT.

Jfl at this massive cope
They could post their non fakeup pictures on tinder and fuck 20 chads in a single week
I agree that a lot of them look hilariously bad without it, though

The funny thing is that them wearing the makeup just ruins their skin even more, but they can never just grit their teeth and power through it ("it" being adolescent acne or whatever) because that would mean not being able to exploit their looks as much.

This is why you get those women who wear cartoonish amounts of makeup, the previous amount of makeup ruined their skin even more so they have to put even more on to hide those flaws.

These girls could easily get some over the counter acne medication and change their diet a bit to get drastically better skin, but they are too brainwashed by the multi-billion dollar makeup industry to do this.

They still attract locals without make up. :/

My lifefuel is seeing some normietards having kids at quite early ages and seeing them having to cope with taking care of those shitstains for the rest of their lives.

I disagree. I don't know if I am misunderstanding your point or not, but you're kind of implying that foids cannot be ugly, which is factually incorrect. Some of them hoes are extremely ugly, and FAT.
You missed the point. My point is some fake up can make them look like they are naturally good looking, it's more subtle than how most foids clown themselves, but still it's fake up. You can't win.

Dont dutch girls not wear much makeup?