Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Whenever I see pictures of people I start to think I look like them.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It doesn't matter if they're ugly or goodlooking, male or female. I start to see similarities in my appearance. In some cases I even start acting like them, taking on their personality and mannerisms. When I first saw @Zyros pictures I started wearing all black, drinking alcohol excessively, and generally acting gay. Free him btw

Does anyone else experience this?

Yes, except it's also personality for me as well, whether they are fictional or not.

based mentalcel post

Do you start molding into them?

this would suck massive balls for a shitskin

Act like somebody else? Thats kinda gay :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Ive gone through this phase. It seems you're not fully blackpilled on your looks yet

Please start looking at pictures of banned members so you can start acting like you’re banned tia.

how can u say this after everything we've been through? :cryfeels:
1483065407513.gif

Nah much love brotha

I have a similar thing where sometimes I copy people's laughter without noticing and even slightly copy their tone and basically impersonate them without even noticing, though I don't actually dress up like them like you.

I have a similar thing where sometimes I copy people's laughter without noticing and even slightly copy their tone and basically impersonate them without even noticing, though I don't actually dress up like them like you.
it is over

I actually had never thought about it until this post, but I actually started spelling bro, like br0 after I saw you do it.

Thanks bro

When I first saw @Zyros pictures I started wearing all black, drinking alcohol excessively, and generally acting gay.
Its the chadcel effect bro.