Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whenever i see an old, ugly woman i wonder how many men are actively chasing her

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
even if she looks like total dogshit i think

"i bet she has at least 300 men after her"

The fact that she would have more sexual value than a healthy and abled incel disturbs me.

Good oldcel thread. But kidcels here don't know about it. When you get older Women get WAY harder to get.

Good oldcel thread. But kidcels here don't know about it. When you get older Women get WAY harder to get.

women raise their standards as they age and only want YOUNGER and hotter chads

It's fucking over if you didn't lose your virginity to your 13 year old crush in 8th grade and marry her.

It's fucking over if you didn't lose your virginity to your 13 year old crush in 8th grade and marry her.
Holynshit this. I wish I married some girl.

I've seen this in action in my therapy groups.

If one is under 60 and relatively thin, every 30+ guy is desperately trying to get in her.

i wonder how many dicks she has sucked, fucked, or taken up the ass.

NOt even she can count
its actually fucking cringy when you think about like really old old fsweet females like 70 + and how degenerate they were back in the day, how many dicks they sucked, fucked or took up the ass. of course society wasnt so fucked back then but lets not delude ourselves. ol petunia/ anette would of had a beating back in the day

even 65 year old women have orbiters