Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Whenever I see a 4 foot something toilet she's usually with a really tall man

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
One reason why I've been skeptical towards the Heightpill for a long time was because in my environment I see short kings in relationships all the time. Most couples I see are pretty heightmatched, a man is usually 5~15 cm taller than a toilet. In fact I read about the statistic of 1 in 20 couples having a man who's shorter than his female partner and I see this all the time as well, in fact I often see couples where they are almost the same height.

One trend I did notice is that extremely short toilets always have extremely tall partners, today I saw a 7 footer, even in the Netherlands 7 Ft. men are extremely rare. While I see hundreds of 6'7 men and 6'8 every day, seeing a genuine 7'+ man is extremely rare here.

Today while walking I also saw a really short East African (Black Caucasian) toilet with a hijab, at first I wondered why a 6 year old girl was walking by herself as her face was that of a child, but her body, as short and childlike as it was, had some adult female features. Then I saw her walk to her boyfriend, a 7'+ man.

She had to be one of the shortest toilets I've ever seen, she was an obvious Conservative Muslim while he was a young White Chadlite (probably a Chad with his height). If you have a short toilet fetish you have to be exceptionally tall. :blackpill:

high iq mod pin this

Because women are pathetic and follow what the other sheep do. If society told whores that eating shit was sexy they’d do it

Their future:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I saw this ugly 3 foot something deformed gremlin with a 6’5 man. Also saw a fat girl with a 6’3 soy maxed curry :feelskek:

foids a foot shorter then you are hot because they would be easy to dominate. but for breeding id want one close to my height so the kid would be tall.

They want their height to be as close as possible to their partner's dick size