Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whenever I play games, men tell me to make them a sandwich

To all the male gamers out there: please, just treat us female gamers with respect
go back to the kitchen bitch!

Same bitch would reject a guy if his dicks not 8+

>Be incel
>have shitty and abusive family
>poor, autistic, and ugly
>face traumatic bullying, ostracization, isolation, and harassment
>crippling loneliness
>can't even function as a human being
>get told "just man up bro", "just get a haircut bro", "just get a good personality"
>Be whore
>get made fun of once in a video game
>"WAHHHH WAHMENZ ARE SO OPPRESSED!!!"

>Be incel
>crippling loneliness
>get told "just man up bro", "just take showers bro", "just get a good personality"
>Be whore

Screenshot 20230318 120523 781

women shouldn't be in male spaces, they cant take all the toxicity we can, this femredditor is a snowflake attention whore btw

Gamers rise up

Boo fucking hoo, slut.

Look at all the shit foids and normies say about men online (manlets and dicklets etc.) and we just have to learn to deal with it.

People have been saying mean things to me for about 15 years, both online and in person. I don't bitch about it.

>Be incel
>crippling loneliness
>get told "just man up bro", "just get a haircut bro", "just get a good personality"
This really sums it up living as a ugly guy, it’s hard getting closure from around others especially when we aren’t taken seriously.

>Be whore
Lul

IF there in a tam competitive game and there bad then yes they deserve to get flamed

what site is this from

When I play games they call me a currymuncher so these cunts should stfu and deal with it as it is not a big deal.

I've never met a f0id in multiplayer game. But when I she will joim my match, I'll sure call her to make me a sandwitch

I did this once, too. My teammate in Rocket League was a foid who kept talking through voice chat and trying to show everyone that she was a foid who plays video games. She played so shitty and we lost because she was a fucking dumbass noob bitch and missed every single ball. I joined voice chat and said: "You fucking noob. Now I understand why Saudi Arabia doesn't allow women to drive. You can't even drive in a fucking video game. Women should also be banned from playing video games. Please uninstall and go to the kitchen and make a sandwich."
I was banned for 1 month... But I felt so based.

GO MAKE ME A SANWICH FOID THEN COME SUCK ON MY COCK
Cat Spinning GIF

So make him a damn sandwich woman

>Be incel
>crippling loneliness
>Be whore

do not invade men only spaces fucking toilet parasite