Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whenever I look in the mirror and think I look decent, past memories immediately crush any positive feelings I have about myself

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I will look in the mirror and think I look good, but then I remember I also felt good about my appearance right before getting rejected 30+ times in a row by women at speed dating events (literally every woman rejected me) or getting no Tinder matches with my best pic while getting flooded with matches as soon as I change my pic to a male model.

As an incel it´s literally impossible to feel good about your appearance. Even if I get all my surgeries and end up getting a girl I will forever have BDD and always feel physically unattractive.

The only thing that would cure me is getting as many matches as a male model because that would be the ultimate proof that I pass the minimum looks thresold to be considered physically attractive.

past is terrible, for other motives I feel same sensation

Mirrorview - 2 points = Real rating.
So if you look 5/10 in the mirror your real rating is 3/10.

Escapism is the only way, bro.

Sex is necessary to get real confidence in your appearance yet it only takes one rejection to lose it

Mirrors are our biggest enemy.

My only cope is staring at myself in the mirror