Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Whenever I hear roasties telling incels "Just cheer up. Just put yourself out there and have fun and you´ll find someone" I`m reminded of this scene

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-

in reality roasties already know the outcome. The incel gets mocked and belittled and in the end always gets fucked over. Women might aswell be Nazis nowadays while we are the Jews. The only difference is Jews had to suffer less and died much quicker than we will.

Dance for me male slave!

This makes me sick

Fuck...

this analogy hurts because it's so true

maybe the guests will finally understand

wtf I hate nazis now

Jewish collaborators = cuckcels?

The only real way that Nazis and femoids are similar is that we all have wrong preconceived ideas about them orchestrated by the Jews.

in reality roasties already know the outcome. The incel gets mocked and belittled and in the end always gets fucked over. Women might aswell be Nazis nowadays while we are the Jews. The only difference is Jews had to suffer less and died much quicker than we will.

This. They just do it to be entertained by your suffering.

Women might as well be Jews nowadays while we are the Palestinians. They're just massacring our genetic legacies like the martyrs (PBUT) at the apartheid wall. For us the wall symbolizes being a sub8, and trying to x-max by getting across it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back