Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whenever I hear LeftyNiggers complaining about not getting their reparations, I either laugh or scoff. I get no reparations for being a Trucel.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Oh, you want reparations because your ancestors had to pick cotton 200 something years ago? Boo fucking hoo.
I didn't wanna have an Autistic brain that also has ADHD, nor did I want to stop growing at 5'6, or have muscle tissue that has such trash healing & recovery that if I get bruised by even the smallest amount, It'll be sore for 3-5 days.
But you don't see me asking for nor getting any kind of reparation for nature dicking me over do ya?

Truecels get 2 government mandated girlfriends for our suffering

Hey BLM! Nobody owes you anything, not sex, not reparations, no nuffin.

I think people just like to get money for free. Especially people who can't achieve much on their own.

If you start giving in then they tend to just want more and more and more until there's nothing left to give.

Oh, you want reparations because your ancestors had to pick cotton 200 something years ago? Boo fucking hoo.
I didn't wanna have an Autistic brain that also has ADHD, nor did I want to stop growing at 5'6, or have muscle tissue that has such trash healing & recovery that if I get bruised by even the smallest amount, It'll be sore for 3-5 days.
But you don't see me asking for nor getting any kind of reparation for nature dicking me over do ya?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ww6uzXnhnA&ab_channel=SpongeBobProductionMusic

These Niggers should be all taken on a boat to the middle of the ocean and then sunk

A good compromise would be reparations for both groups.

A good compromise would be reparations for both groups.
Neither because that requires resources and shit this country doesn't have.

I have an appointment on the 16th for it
You're one lucky sob if you can get an entire dedicated appointment while I've been trying for months to get on that shit.

free money for existing, I did get into a fight in 2019 and it ruined my body badly .
How much a month though? It may be able to fund my lifestyle depending on the answer to that question.

Whores should be considered a medically necessary service provided to all autistic men by government mandate. They have a thing like this in japan where women come to the home and jerk off japanese men once iin a while, it a public health crisis, men being denied sex

Whores should be considered a medically necessary service provided to all autistic men by government mandate. They have a thing like this in japan where women come to the home and jerk off japanese men once iin a while, it a public health crisis, men being denied sex
Ok that's an excellent idea but why Japanese men of all people? That seems oddly specific.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back