Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whenever I get a older female cashier they always treat me with respect and greet me with a smile. All of the younger ones are cunts. Why is This?

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
Older boomer ladies always give me a big smile and treat me respectfully. Meanwhile the younger to mid 40's women look at me like I am Frankenstein. I know I am subhuman but its your fucking job to at least be nice to me when you are at work. You can just tell when you finally get up to them and they see you up close as they look right into your eyes they just have this fucking look on their face like who is this ugly fuck, it is like a look of shock almost. It always ruins my day to be treaty so poorly and this is why I order most of my purchases online now. Self-Checkout is also a godsend for incels.

I bet it has something to do with Feminism as all of these younger cunts have been pumped and dumped by a bunch of Chads and are crazy Liberal nutjobs. The older women grew up without this Liberal Feminism nonsense and probably married their HS Looksmatched sweethearts and have a sort of loving respect for men. They have a beautiful family at home and perhaps even grandchildren also.

Same reason small children are so cruel. A lot of younger people are still very immature like that.

Cope, personality is a meme, old whores are just infertile without estrogen.

Younger feeamayles don't want you to misinterpret their cashier-intentions cuz they don't get tipped.... unless you are good looking. Ironically, when they are being given cash tips, they intentionally want you to misinterpret their waitress-intentions so you tip more.

The generation that grew up with Tinder is more shallow and ruthless than the one that didn't? Color me shocked.

tbf Most of the young girls working a shit job like that are miserable with everyone because they know they're above this shit but their parents are making them do it.

Whereas the old cunts have to begrudgingly accept this is their life now and might as well make the best of it.

tbf Most of the young girls working a shit job like that are miserable with everyone because they know they're above this shit but their parents are making them do it.

Whereas the old cunts have to begrudgingly accept this is their life now and might as well make the best of it.
This.

Young foids exclusively only fuck with hot tall guys, no matter what the foid herself looks like. She’s expecting her life to be like dreamland. Reality hasn’t kicked in yet.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a cashier told me one day “you’re not entitled to niceness.”

Because you're ugly.

I don't even bother greeting the cashier if its a young dumb foid

Menopause. Turns foids into women. Maturity had to be taught and held to foids to get them human again.

Might be because they are moms/grandmas.

When a woman reaches post-sexual age, she no longer instantly judges every male by his perceived SMV the way younger women do, so older women actually are capable of being nice to unattractive men.

Younger feeamayles don't want you to misinterpret their cashier-intentions cuz they don't get tipped.... unless you are good looking. Ironically, when they are being given cash tips, they intentionally want you to misinterpret their waitress-intentions so you tip more.

Sub-4 theory: If you're sub-4, (young) waitresses won't even pretend to be nice to you for tips. I can't recall one young waitress who was all smiling and friendly with me.

All cashiers used to treat me like crap, even the old shriveled hags in their 50's. Nowadays I only use online shopping or self check-out, up yours bitches!

Older ones don’t care because menopause

Younger ones are in breeding mode so they don’t want a subhuman beta incel near them

Modern women seem to have a built in hatered for ugly men

im the exact same way OP, i think they can smell the beta provider in me and think i will make a good little cuck boy one day

Sub-4 theory: If you're sub-4, (young) waitresses won't even pretend to be nice to you for tips. I can't recall one young waitress who was all smiling and friendly with me.

Pros: At least you save some money and don't overtip like many men do to a pretty feeeaahamayle waitress

Cons: It's Over.

Young women don't want you to mistake their kindness for attraction by acting as a good cashier is supposed to act so they let how they truly feel for subhuman men show by being hostile so you won't get any ideas

Young women don't want you to mistake their kindness for attraction by acting as a good cashier is supposed to act so they let how they truly feel for subhuman men show by being hostile so you won't get any ideas

This is all cope.

This is the simple answer men:
-for the younger foids, they are always on the defensive because they are on the lookout for the best men; so of course they are nasty to you, you don't measure up as a potential partner
-for the mature foids, their maternal instincts kick in, so they see other people as children, so you are just a "pathetic child man" in her eyes that needs to be pitied and taken care of; she already fucked chad years ago and now her children are either chads or stacys

Eat it, boyos.

young foids can suck my cock

so they act like all women lol

there's no reason for them to give you special treatment unless the supervisor is right there

Young whores hate ugly men.

Older whores hated ugly men but then their own looks started to deteriorate so they stopped caring about it so much