Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whenever I ask for help in class nobody comes...

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
in spanish class the teacher fucking ignores me, meanwhile this dumb stacy bitch doesn't do the work and when she asked for help atleast 3 orbiters did the work for her. fucking pathetic

d r o p o u t thats the purpose of an incel going to school? just get good grades bro and you will manage to wagecuck for big goy shekels and then what?

d r o p o u t thats the purpose of an incel going to school? just get good grades bro and you will manage to wagecuck for big goy shekels and then what?

yes br0, ruin ur life and drop out!!1

no thanks

yes br0, ruin ur life and drop out!!1

no thanks
sure bro keep going to school and you will eventualy manage to become a good maned up betabuxer like all men should be

anyone that gives a fuck about highschool is low iq, after that real life starts...(uni, etc)

first,stop asking help from normies,my brother.

That sucks man, it reminds me of when I was in school and the male teachers would never help me out. It contributed to me just giving up at that point tbh

Habla español para que no necesarias preguntar el profesor.

See honesto.