Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whenever a mass shooting happens

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Whenever a mas shooting happens normie retards start screeching about their political opposition.

"OMG I BET HE'S AN ALT RIGHT CHUD"
"NO NO HE'S A TRANNY!"

Very obvious they don't actually care about anyone who was killed in the shooting and they're just using the situation as an outlet for their monkey brained tribalism.

Whenever a mas shooting happens normie retards start screeching about their political opposition.

"OMG I BET HE'S AN ALT RIGHT CHUD"
"NO NO HE'S A TRANNY!"

Very obvious they don't actually care about anyone who was killed in the shooting and they're just using the situation as an outlet for their monkey brained tribalism.
simply a new Saint drops. (IN VIDEOGAME)

simply a new Saint drops. (IN VIDEOGAME)
Tbh my respect depends on their motives. I respect Cho, Eliot, Alek, the Colombian guys. I don't respect the HTN/pretty boy shooters who do it for attention and fame and get fan girls. Nor do I respect the one retard who shot up Mexicans because he thought it'd save the white race. (imagine being as ugly as he was and trying to sacrifice yourself for people who hate you)

That's just modern politics in a nutshell

Tbh my respect depends on their motives. I respect Cho, Eliot, Alek, the Colombian guys. I don't respect the HTN/pretty boy shooters who do it for attention and fame and get fan girls
Normie and NT Killers have always a good pass in my book, unless they are fags or did it for faggery. (IN VIDEOGAME)

Internet showed me that a lot of people care firstly about how a situation can fuel their agenda more than the actual situation