Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you're young you falsely believe that IT'S HAPPENING and the world is changing

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
as you get older, you realize nothing is happening except you lose more freedom, health, and hair on your head

thats life. learn to deal and it doent feel so crushing

You ralize life is bout to get much fucking worse.

Next 2-3 decades will see major change in America (and perhaps other western countries), not necessarily for the better, as older generations die off.

I predict homelessness will become normalized.

Beta uprising will make things better.

Next 2-3 decades will see major change in America (and perhaps other western countries), not necessarily for the better, as older generations die off.

I predict homelessness will become normalized.

I guess it already is in big cities in California

Blackpill: it IS happening, for your non-cel peers but not for you

reminder you will never have these warm memories to comfort you into your old age:
maxresdefault.jpg

college-guys_orig.jpg

6842d741813fe327dc1fe6cd73a9855f.png

Blackpill: it IS happening, for your non-cel peers but not for you

reminder you will never have these warm memories to comfort you into your old age:
maxresdefault.jpg

college-guys_orig.jpg

6842d741813fe327dc1fe6cd73a9855f.png

RageFuel.

that last pic is bullshit

there's a lot of guys here who mog that guy by a billion points

I have realized this once i finished my first year of uni, I will end up alone while everyone else gets to enjoy their lives. All my routes lead to an early death through suicide