Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you're ugly people don't even want your help if they struggle

polar inertia

polar inertia

oldcel, mentalcel, wagecel
★★★★★
Came home from buying groceries this midday, entered the building i live in. I saw a Food Delivery guy in the inner hall that was struggling to open the 2nd door from the inside, because he was holding two boxes and shit in both hands, plus was wearing a gigantic Box on his back. I wanted to help the guy, made eye contact and a sign that i was coming to open the door for him. He looked at me, ignored me and continued to fiddle with the door. I waited, he passed me plus had the same problems with the outer door.

I guess if you're hideous, people just don't want to have contact with you in any way, even if you're polite. I don't get it.

Should have smacked the box out of his cuck hands

Offering help to someone is very often an excuse for socializing, or even hustle you somehow. It's rarely disinterested and it's often easy to tell when it's not.

It's perfectly normal to be wary of strangers and refuse help from them. Looks can make it worse, but not as much as you might think IMHO.

Offering help to someone is very often an excuse for socializing, or even hustle you somehow. It's rarely disinterested and it's often easy to tell when it's not.

It's perfectly normal to be wary of strangers and refuse help from them. Looks can make it worse, but not as much as you might think IMHO.

Still wonder why the guy did not wanted to have the door openend. It's not that i wanted to become his friend.
And when you don't help they look at you like you're satan's spawn.

true that. But thats more of a foid thing.

Sometime it's not your looks but people are actual dickheads , never be bothered by such assholes . Tbh .

I don't get it.
it's the same principle when incels approach stacies, it lowers stacies "level", that's why they hate it so ferociously.
same for getting help from someone ugly, although milder.
lookism is build deep into our core. yours and mine, too.

it's the same principle when incels approach stacies, it lowers stacies "level", that's why they hate it so ferociously.
same for getting help from someone ugly, although milder.
lookism is build deep into our core. yours and mine, too.
Maybe my signaling to help him was perceived as "do i need help from such a ugly fuck to do my job?"

Maybe he was stealing shit and passing as a "delivery guy"