Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you're ugly or otherwise untermensch you're a side character

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
In the movies and tv shows it's usually the physically attractive ones we're meant to be focused on and excited about the adventures of and the ugly, racial minority, disabled ones, etc are mostly just there to move the plots along. And this isn't just a Hollywood advent, this is how it is in real life  too.

For the most part no one cares much about the untermensch people, we're often not even expected to have our own complex motivations and povs as far as most people are concerned. An existence of inferiority that slants towards loneliness, general life failure and misery.

Miserable? Tough luck. Should have been born better.

I remember we were watching some indian action movie in my class and the friend was like "why is the main character ugly", I told him "why do you care, it dosent matter" and he said "Yes it does, the main character is suppose to be goodlooking". That shit fucking pissed me off

We're brainwashed from childhood. Blue pill must be destroyed!!!