Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you're the only man in the company...

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★
For a couple of years now I have worked at a company with about 20 employees give or take with the churn. I am the only male; everyone else is female (a couple males churned out in a few months). I am the seniormost, most educated, most experienced, and in short the most qualified employee in the company.

I wear professional buttoned-down clothes, formal shoes, etc. every day ... like a ... person who works for a living. My coworkers show up with tight-fitting shirts, sweatpants, and slippers; once a week they show up in club-type dresses, heels, and makeup for the stage.

At this point I have become the last person to get paid; I have to remind them constantly to pay me. My office has gotten downgraded twice to a cubicle and I lost my parking spot to an intern. I'm not invited to company lunches or events anymore; not that I mind--they don't discuss work--they just drink and compare bodycounts.

I am 100% sure that none of this is conscious on the part of anyone at the company, i.e., nobody really sees how absurd this all is.

But I can't do this anymore.

Working on building a business on my own on the side; seems like a clean and stable way out whatever the future of employment holds.

This all seems like something out of the Twilight Zone; I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Last edited:
Is leaving and finding another job an option?

Is leaving and finding another job an option?
I need to look into those options too. My hope is that I could be flexible if not employed by someone, so that I can take care of a couple of elderly family members who depend on me.

I need to look into those options too. My hope is that I could be flexible if not employed by someone, so that I can take care of a couple of elderly family members who depend on me.
Good luck, your company and co workers are shit

i wouldn’t blame you for wanting to leave.. not like you’d enjoy their company anyways. Even normie tier men probably wouldn’t enjoy this

the absolute worst case scenario is still 25:75 male to female ratio be grateful

I am the seniormost, most educated, most experienced, and in short the most qualified employee in the company.
At this point I have become the last person to get paid; I have to remind them constantly to pay me. My office has gotten downgraded twice to a cubicle and I lost my parking spot to an intern. I'm not invited to company lunches or events anymore;

Yeah I think they want you out of there, bruh.

Yeah I think they want you out of there, bruh.
true .. actions speak ..probably as simple as that .. maybe I'm just overthinking some dumb shit with the gender stuff iono

i wouldn’t blame you for wanting to leave.. not like you’d enjoy their company anyways. Even normie tier men probably wouldn’t enjoy this
good point.. for someone like me these details probably are louder than normal -- good to recognize that as such

This office sound like hell. Full of Foid, Lesbians and whores.

the absolute worst case scenario is still 25:75 male to female ratio be grateful
for sure it could be a hell of a lot worse, in a lot of ways ... so I am not here to whine or whatever .. just thought to share what has been a weird ride!

Thanks for this ... good points ...

In the US at least, as recently as 10-15 years ago, certain fields like insurance, law, real estate, and advertising were pretty mixed, but in short order have become increasingly dominated by women, and the politics of getting ahead -- or falling behind -- have changed ...

true .. actions speak ..probably as simple as that .. maybe I'm just overthinking some dumb shit with the gender stuff iono
It's a mix of both. There's reason only foids are left at the company and males go out as fast as they come in..They are creating a certain "culture" within the company which you aren't supposed to be part of.

Having worked in dutch officeplaces myself, I know exactly what kind of bs is going on behind the scenes.

This office sound like hell. Full of Foid, Lesbians and whores.
Thanks for the post...yeah, I guess it's been a lesson for me, that this stuff bleeds well beyond dating and all that bullshit that I long ago gave up on, and now is something to contend with in making a living..

It's a mix of both. There's reason only foids are left at the company and males go out as fast as they come in..They are creating a certain "culture" within the company which you aren't supposed to be part of.

Having worked in dutch officeplaces myself, I know exactly what kind of bs is going on behind the scenes.
Most def... it's here to stay in the US too now I guess!

Female privilege is Real

You should quit that place op

Hard work doesn't pay. When I was still wagecucking I noticed it too, if you were good looking or popular, you wouldn't need to work so hard and you would still either get the same pay or even better pay than the hard working uggos. Women most definitely got preferential treatment and they never worked as hard as the guys did.

Don't leave right away find another job you can line up with and then hand your 2 weeks notice in

Also companies with majority or ALL women do not so good I have read reviews of companies that hire majority of females do terrible they average less than 2 stars when I check
Good advice and a hard-earned lesson ... these companies are in the sus bucket until shown otherwise.

Hard work doesn't pay. When I was still wagecucking I noticed it too, if you were good looking or popular, you wouldn't need to work so hard and you would still either get the same pay or even better pay than the hard working uggos. Women most definitely got preferential treatment and they never worked as hard as the guys did.
Brutal truth.