Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When you're so ugly females fake interest in you to make fun of you

S

Shittysubhuman

Recruit
★★
During my 4th year of high school we went to a trip to a city in my country.
One of the night all of us went to a club, I didn't want to go because all my class bullied me but I couldn't stay alone in the hotel so had to.

After one hour I stayed inside drinking a lot, I exited and sat in the sidewalk in front of the club. A couple of my schoolmates (bullies) were just in front of the club with other people.
After a couple of minutes a girl came next to me and asked me "hey, what's your name?? you're so hot damn"....Initially I was a bit shocked but then I spotted my schoolmates laughing so hard across the street and I figured they asked the girl to ask me that for laughing and bullying me.
I tried to say "no thank you I'm good" even though I knew she was making fun of me but she was very persistent.

Eventually I got in front of the club where there were the bouncers hoping the bouncers would tell her to stop but they did nothing. Instead my schoolmates were like "come on X, you should give this girl a chance" and they all laughed.
After a while I spotted the real boyfriend of the girl that was together with my schoolmates and he was laughing so hard at me he almost chocked on his drink.

To get rid of her I had to go back inside in the toilet.
That's what you get in a club when you're so ugly. A girl (with a boyfriend) may approach you because you're so ugly she decides to bully you to please her boyfriend and make fun of you.

mogs me they all just called me an ugly short autist faggot that should die

Damn. That’s fucking horrible bro.

Should’ve gone OM at that club tbh.

They never showed me interest or called me anything, ethnics are invisible to foids.

You should have gone ER on all of those fuckers.

Men on average have evolved into human beings

Foids in average haven't evolved from homo erectus

This happened to me aswell. She kept acting like she was interested in me, but I could see her friends giggling in the back.

This happened to me too(something similar, i didnt go to clubs when I was in HS), girls would mock me sarcastically asking if i ever had a gf.
or people sayign shit like "hey dude, the stacy X has a crush on you" and they would all start laughing

I really understand elliot rodger
i hope they all fucking get maimed in a house fire.

It is over, friend.

The benchmark of trueceldom is being fauxflirted with. It's truly over

but you incels have no reason to hate anyone :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

years ago similar stories have happened to me too.

This happened to me all the time back when i was in highschool, i remember some cunts even voted for me in the king and queen highschool election and the entire class laughed at me when the teacher mentioned my name, i legit started to internally scream and wish eternal suffering upon them.

Anything bad that happens to an ugly male is the funniest teeeheee shit in the world to normies.

This happened to me all the time back when i was in highschool, i remember some cunts even voted for me in the king and queen highschool election and the entire class laughed at me when the teacher mentioned my name, i legit started to internally scream and wish eternal suffering upon them.

Yes bro, this happened to me as well.

I would have "raped" her in the spot. Fucking rip off her clothes and killed her in front of her classmates. I mean, she thinks youre hot right? So no rape charges.

A lot of us have gone through similar experiences.

Same thing happened to me at a party once. Basically I wast sitting in the bed of my truck alone when a group of hot foids and chads approached me. One of the hot foids hopped in the bed of my truck and sarcastically asked if I wanted to join the orgy that apparently was about to begin inside the house of the party. I hesitated at first not knowing what to say, but when I noticed there were an even ratio of foids and chads, the foid who asked me burst out laughing along with the rest of the group as the all went back inside to experience something I never would.

I actually had this shit happen to me in high school. Got "pranked" by a bunch of Staceys this way in front of the whole school. Naive little me thought she was genuinely interested in me. That was when I realized I was doomed to inceldom for life. :feelsrope:

I actually had this shit happen to me in high school. Got "pranked" by a bunch of Staceys this way in front of the whole school. Naive little me thought she was genuinely interested in me. That was when I realized I was doomed to inceldom for life. :feelsrope:

It is over, friend.

This happened to me too(something similar, i didnt go to clubs when I was in HS), girls would mock me sarcastically asking if i ever had a gf.
or people sayign shit like "hey dude, the stacy X has a crush on you" and they would all start laughing

I really understand elliot rodger
i hope they all fucking get maimed in a house fire.
I know the pain
You should of just played along and bring her to the bathroom or somewhere private. :feelshmm:

Same thing happened to me in 7th grade.

Anything bad that happens to an ugly male is the funniest teeeheee shit in the world to normies.
All us ugly incels should rope so normies become the new incels

Same
Its the biggest ragefuel a normie can provide tbh

Where are you from? That is horrible. Yes, cruel whores partake in such actions. People bully and humiliate incels/ugly men relentlessly and wonder why people go ER.

"come on X, you should give this girl a chance" and they all laughed.
After a while I spotted the real boyfriend of the girl that was together with my schoolmates and he was laughing so hard at me he almost chocked on his drink.

To get rid of her I had to go back inside in the toilet.
That's what you get in a club when you're so ugly. A girl (with a boyfriend) may approach you because you're so ugly she decides to bully you to please her boyfriend and make fun of you.
dont yield... u should've beat the bully who made the joke... stare at them,tell them u know that ur ugly and beat normies ass... u gonna stay bullied for the rest of ur life if u cant stand up for urself ... its better for you if others sees like you like an aggressive guy rather than a punching bag

Last edited:
Yeah I've been there man:feelsbadman:
Honestly pure Ropefuel

After a couple of minutes a girl came next to me and asked me "hey, what's your name?? you're so hot damn"....Initially I was a bit shocked but then I spotted my schoolmates laughing so hard across the street and I figured they asked the girl to ask me that for laughing and bullying me.
I tried to say "no thank you I'm good" even though I knew she was making fun of me but she was very persistent.

You should have slapped her or at least tell her, that she needs to piss off right now.

boyfriend secretly wants someone to fuck his girlfriend

I call this “fauxflirting”, it’s one of the worst things a man can experience. There’s nothing like a woman coming up to you and thinking you’re so ugly that it’d be a riot to pretend she finds you hot. If a guy did that to a woman, even a Chad, he’d get at least some backlash. The incel male would simply get laughed at or even other women joining in to let him know his place. What a world!