Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you're so subhuman even the therapist rejects you

Fallout

Fallout

gamER
★★★★★
My mom tried getting me to do therapy again after 10 years cause she's finally noticed how depressed I've become rotting at home, well i tried that, found a toilet therapist in town at my local hospital, i was able to get 12 free sessions, i only went to the first one about a month ago which felt like it lasted like 5mins, i told her id schedule the next visit soon, yet went i tried that recently, she wouldnt pick up the fucking phone, and when i messaged the therapist on the medical portal, its now been ovER a week and she hasnt responded, and the thing is, when i shared my problems with her during the first session, i never mentioned the blackpill, hating toilets, and even being an inkwell, cause for sure she would have called the cops on me to arrest my inkwell ass, i dont undERstand why i even went in the first place, felt like a damn fool speaking to a toilet about my problems even if it was free, JFL brocels, just LDAR or rope instead of subjecting yourself to sitting in a uncomfortable chair in the corner of a room while a toilet glances at you once in awhile to ask a question, they dont give a fuck and neither should you. :feelsrope:

therapy is a scam bro
real theray that i wouldnt even call a theraphy is basic talk with someone that understands you and relate to your problems,and doesnt care about money

Therapy is a way for foids with psychology degrees to earn money without doing anything productive.

Women are disgusted by the very idea of a man who is struggling and weak, even though they are weak themselves.