Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When you're on public transport do you see fat pink haired ugly liberal white foids?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Is it just my location? Without fail, every time I take public transport, I see at least one 300-pound white foid with blue or pink dyed hair who looks dissatisfied with the world and probably maintains a tumblr account of every microaggression committed against them in the name of fatphobia. This demographic wasn't a thing back in the 2000s. It just reminds me of how fucked up the 2010s sociopolitical climate has become in a time of rapid change in the West.

And I bet every single one of them has a boyfriend.

I used to see this on the bus and everywhere at my former university, but was liberal degeneracy hub so no surprise

Or a gf....but thats besides the point.
In my area its the same. And if they almost sit on you its your fault they are so fat and taking up all the room...

Or a gf....but thats besides the point.
In my area its the same. And if they almost sit on you its your fault they are so fat and taking up all the room...
And you can smell the body odor from their pasty fat rolls peeking out from their shorts in the summer.

I'd much rather see them, than happy couples. Makes you suicidal.

I just see third worlders who probably look at any woman of any age and go "bobs? vagene?"

I dislike taking public transport in my city because it is filled with a horrible combination of normies and ghetto trash. It is also never on time.

No because I don't take public transportation that often and I rarely leave my house.

I see a lot of fat people in general on public transit but I rarely see ones with abnormal hair colors. Maybe dying hair is falling out of fashion because I do still overweight females with piercings and shit. Also since the summer months have brought out skimpier clothing, I have noticed that basically every other female in my metro area has a tattoo

Not in my city, but I have seen it in the cuck capital Stockholm.

No, they all have a drive rlicence and a car.

i dont use public transportation but yes i see ppl like this all the time in my area and they need to all die