Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you're Black, it doesn't matter if you're 6'6, toilets just don't want you

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220730 205509

I found something interesting, in the Netherlands at least, Blacks only come in two flavours, super tall (all over 6'4) or super short (all around 5'2), Black toilets are all around the same height as the men. Yet, I see a lot of Black toilets with White men but nobody dares to touch a Black man. I noticed that even 6'6 Black men are commonly incels.

If you're Black it's already over, soon Black people will completely disappear from the world.

Despite his height he became an Incel that never experienced love, purely because all toilets are disgusted by his skin colour.

Screenshot 20220730 210505

View attachment 643928

I found something interesting, in the Netherlands at least, Blacks only come in two flavours, super tall (all over 6'4) or super short (all around 5'2), Black toilets are all around the same height as the men. Yet, I see a lot of Black toilets with White men but nobody dares to touch a Black man. I noticed that even 6'6 Black men are commonly incels.

If you're Black it's already over, soon Black people will completely disappear from the world.

Despite his height he became an Incel that never experienced love, purely because all toilets are disgusted by his skin colour.

View attachment 643930
Lots of women of all races in America want to date tall black men. Black people definitely are not going to disappear from this world.

Black men are the least likely race of men to be incels. Black women will spread their legs to any black man.

I'm a black incel but not because black dudes can't get pussy worldwide. Just cause I don't fit the image of what a black man should be

Lots of women of all races in America want to date tall black men. Black people definitely are not going to disappear from this world.

Black men are the least likely race of men to be incels. Black women will spread their legs to any black man.
Unless youre not a thug. Otherwise all foids are turned off by black men

Black people can't disappear, their genes are too damn dominant, just like noodles.

Unless youre not a thug. Otherwise all foids are turned off by black men
Some women want the bad boys.

Black men are stereotyped as having big dicks, making them desirable to women.

"i am black therefore blackcels are the biggest trucels" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

somehow the most incel looking guys with a girl tend to be blacks. ugly ,bald ,manlet you tend to see all kind of theoretical blackcels somehow ascend

"i am black therefore blackcels are the biggest trucels" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

somehow the most incel looking guys with a girl tend to be blacks. ugly ,bald ,manlet you tend to see all kind of theoretical blackcels somehow ascend
Most incels pick one bad thing about THEIR appearance and consider it the most important pill:feelsseriously:

If he's not deformed, he shouldn't be incel at that height. It's not freakishly tall.

nobody who is 6'6 is an incel

You're being too defeatist, in my opinion. Tyrones have it good, it just the normie and sub5 black males who have it bad.

View attachment 643928

View attachment 643930
I only see black guys with white girlfriends here in America.

I'm a black incel but not because black dudes can't get pussy worldwide. Just cause I don't fit the image of what a black man should be
same here

I only see black guys with white girlfriends here in America.
Black men in USA have it easier than Euros, it is because of the endless virtue signalling and BBC propoganda. Blacks in Europe have it worse than any race there.

Black men in USA have it easier than Euros, it is because of the endless virtue signalling and BBC propoganda. Blacks in Europe have it worse than any race there.
White women are addicted to unclean black dick.

True, European foids are white Chad, white betabux and Chaddam only

keep coping with this retarded thread.

We have way too many incels here who think that black men do well, even in America. My take is that the whitecels here feel threatened by the few BMWF that actually exists out there and want to throw shade at black men.

All of the hard data doesn't lie. Black men only do slightly better than Asian men in America.

That tells you everything you need to know. And when you take into account the massive amount of white guilt and white cultural backing of Blacks, they STILL only do slightly better than Asian men.

On top of their height, muscularity and bigger D's, they STILL only do slightly better than Asian men.

And in my assessment, idk if it applies everywhere, Asian men actually have it slightly better than black men in some conservative white areas in America.

We have way too many incels here who think that black men do well, even in America. My take is that the whitecels here feel threatened by the few BMWF that actually exists out there and want to throw shade at black men.

All of the hard data doesn't lie. Black men only do slightly better than Asian men in America.

That tells you everything you need to know. And when you take into account the massive amount of white guilt and white cultural backing of Blacks, they STILL only do slightly better than Asian men.

On top of their height, muscularity and bigger D's, they STILL only do slightly better than Asian men.

And in my assessment, idk if it applies everywhere, Asian men actually have it slightly better than black men in some conservative white areas in America.
Asians slay , especially in Scandinavian countries

You're being too defeatist, in my opinion. Tyrones have it good, it just the normie and sub5 black males who have it bad.
Yeah, I have no idea what OP @Zhou Chang-Xing is on about.

Do black toilets not exist or what? And hell, there is a fetish around black males by white foids - let's not pretend that that doesn't exist :feelsUgh:

Cope most foids want nigger dick do to being brainwashed by propaganda

It's easier for black men to get white twinks than white women. I'm still jealous though.

It's easier for black men to get white twinks than white women. I'm still jealous though.
what the fuck:feelswhat:

@Broly stop posting on your alt to ban evade you coward

My alts have been long banned:feelsohgod:

cope tbh
@Idotms should I inform this this user of JBC
Curries could only get laid in the 70s back when they were slightly exotic

No such thing as a 6'6'' incel without severe deformity and hideousness. Sheesh, even then...probably not.