Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When you're a chad...

D

Demir

Wizard
-
You can have schizophrenia, be a heroin addict, you can have 5 broken marriages, you can have 15 years in prison, you can be well known women-beater, you can be without job all the time and yet tons of young pussies will be literally throwing at you every day.

J5l2cwns2tu11

....and as an incel you can't look at a woman without being a creepy rapist.

Yes nothing matters but looks, how many foids like nazis? none?
ChadTinder

Think again!

To be fair, 15 years in prison would make you MORE desireable. Criminality is status for men

You can't lose as Chad.

you can have schizophrenia but you can't have autism. the funny thing is the two disorders are related. my roommate got stuck with the cool one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia

This article is suicidefuel by the way I'd be careful.
It’s talked about like a niche fetish.. every single female on earth would get wet and beg to be fucked upon seeing a tall robust male with high fighting success beating a competing male to death with his fists.. I don’t think anybody can even deny that.. check out my sig,, murder is the ultimate aphrodisiac.. not lavender scented roses,,