Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When your textbook gives you a daily reminder

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★

This little bit of text reminded me of this website...

And my subhumanity:feelshaha:

Never began for textbookcels.

damn nigga are u in middle school?

baldness is a curse

No the university has people take these retarded communications courses so that the students can "better understand your clients" (like normies and femoids need to learn how to socialize) tbh I'm lowkey wondering if I should bunk these sessions.
I came to this place to learn accounting, instead I get to learn the appropriate way to say "cash or cheque" to femoids.

No the university has people take these retarded communications courses so that the students can "better understand your clients" (like normies and femoids need to learn how to socialize) tbh I'm lowkey wondering if I should bunk these sessions.
I came to this place to learn accounting, instead I get to learn the appropriate way to say "cash or cheque" to femoids.
damn man, what a fucking joke. literally stealing your money and making you take a bullshit course.

This reminds me that as much as people put the Finnish education system on a pedestal, no one seems to question the amount of propaganda in the Finnish textbooks. Like I remember some high school books claimed the gender wage gap is a real thing (and solely for the reason of that females get paid less because they are females, which is a lie at worst and half-truth at best) and another one basically promoting interracial relationships. I don't know if things are the same for other Nordic countries but I suspect Sweden might be even worse.

If you are ugly you never can catch a breath. it is over..

It's fucking hard to think I'll probably start balding after 5 years like my father

Brutal textbookpill.