Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when your pennyless and jobless uncle has more success with women than you have had dates

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
My uncles 55 years old jobless, alcoholic and pennyless is living together with a 38 year old woman. He is 168 cm so shorter than me. I guess in his life he has had like 18 grilfriends and has been married once. I on the other hand have had 3 dates so far in my life andama kiss less version. what went wrong here?

Thug and low inhib maxxed it sounds like

He lived in easier times than us.

I on the other hand have had 3 dates so far
Fakecels out. + Clearly a humble brag, really hope this instigates a ban but I'm too much of a real nigga to report.

Fakecels out. + Clearly a humble brag, really hope this instigates a ban but I'm too much of a real nigga to report.
Dates with noodles dont mean anything. They just looking for free dinner and movie tickets.

Dates with noodles dont mean anything. They just looking for free dinner and movie tickets.

I’m so undesirable that even that’s not an option for me.

My uncle is white, 6'4, and looksmaxed as well as fashionmaxed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back