Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When your oneitis loses interest

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
Do you ever get that thing where, you've known your oneitis for a long time and you think you might actually have a chance at living your dream and marrying them...

But then you sperg out and ruin it

And they slowly start to become more and more disinterested and aggitated by your presence

And everything starts falling apart and your heart is destroyed

Because that is what is happening to me rn

I can’t seem to get crushes on females. Probaly because I know most are the same. It’s all just lust with me.

I can’t seem to get crushes on females. Probaly because I know most are the same. It’s all just lust with me.
I still have that cringe instinct that love exists and that someone out there will love me one day but I ruin everything I touch and I know that's just wisbful thinking on my part

I still have that cringe instinct that love exists and that someone out there will love me one day but I ruin everything I touch and I know that's just wisbful thinking on my part
I believe love barley exists in a society like this. Relationships in 2019 are a joke.

I believe love barley exists in a society like this. Relationships in 2019 are a joke.
Any relationship I could get into is inherently risky because it is unrealistic for someone to love a creature as hideous as me, and I am bound to either be cucked or just something that someone settles for

Any relationship I could get into is inherently risky because it is unrealistic for someone to love a creature as hideous as me, and I am bound to either be cucked or just something that someone settles for
Being betabuxed would also suck ass too.

Having a oneitis is brutal. It's painful

I’ve never had a chance with a woman, that thought hasn’t crossed my mind since probably Highschool. I can tell you within a minute of talking to a foid if I have a chance or not and no, I have never had a chance.

If your looks are those of a chad or a good looking guy then your oneitis will become your girlfriend and everything will play like a movie where you are the protagonist whose dreams come true.

If your looks aren't great, then you're gonna suffer and see your girl be taken by someone who is actually good looking and therefore is a man that girls like to be around because they're both sexually and romantically attracted to him due to his personality looks.

She never liked you if you had to walk on eggshells around her

If your looks are those of a chad or a good looking guy then your oneitis will become your girlfriend and everything will play like a movie where you are the protagonist whose dreams come true.

If your looks aren't great, then you're gonna suffer and see your girl be taken by someone who is actually good looking and therefore is a man that girls like to be around because they're both sexually and romantically attracted to him due to his personality looks.
Smh this. Life does us so fucking dirty yet everything truly good just happens naturally to everyone else. They don't earn shit meanwhile everything we do is ends up being completely fruitless. I've seen it too many times. It's such massive bullshit.

Last edited:
Mine most likely doesn't even know I exist.

No sync thing thing as spergg out.
If you were chad that then that would be enough

Yes, this has happens to me a lot. I am always autistic when talking to my oneitis's (If I ever do) and they eventually start ignoring me :feelsrope:

Yes, this has happens to me a lot. I am always autistic when talking to my oneitis's (If I ever do) and they eventually start ignoring me :feelsrope:
My whole life has been this

u need remove this oneitis bullshit as fast as possible. or u will suffer far far more
She never liked you if you had to walk on eggshells around her

Do you ever get that thing where, you've known your oneitis for a long time and you think you might actually have a chance at living your dream and marrying them...

And they slowly start to become more and more disinterested and aggitated by your presence

You never had a chance to begin with. You could be a total sperg as long as you have looks.

Never talked with my 2 oneitis' in high school.

No sync thing thing as spergg out.
If you were chad that then that would be enough

"loses interest"

As if she ever had any.

How did you sperg out and ruin it?

I dont have a oneitis

Stop validating your oneitis, cuck.

LOL go donate to her patreon already loseretard

lmao she never wanted to date you stop lying to yourself
There was no "sperging out", just you having low LMS

Based and blackpilled

I thought I was the only one nerdy enough to have a MTG card as avatar on an incel forum

Last edited:
Just imagine your oneitis could and would prefer to get a bf more attractive, intelligent and successful than you. Then you wallow in misery for a long time and might get into some hard shit but then your brain rewires itself to not think about it and suddenly you don't care. So, the cure for oneitis is actually realizing her unavailability. That's what I did.