Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When your mom is a planklet

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
nerdy.jpg

I can tell just from this one picture that he has a subpar personality

I can tell just from this one picture that he has a subpar personality
Everyone who sees him auto thinks beta, weak, socially awkward, and nice guy. How the fuck are you supposed to develop normally and not turn into an autistic sperg when this is what everyone thinks about you.

He would slay in SEA

Not my TYPE. Sorry;)

I hope these braces are for double jaw tbh ngl

I remember when I had braces, two whole years of suffering in my teenage years. Still didn't help me ascend.

He needs to looksmax asap. he may did,who knows

"I dated a guy who looked like you before!! Dont give up. We can be friends <3 teehee. Dont send me emojis though I have a boyfriend ;) "

He needs to looksmax asap. he may did,who knows
He has planklet genes and is acne prone. It's game over. He needs to take steroids, but do to his trash hormonal profile he will only get acne.

He has planklet genes and is acne prone. It's game over. He needs to take steroids, but do to his trash hormonal profile he will only get acne.
I actually wonder what he doing right now..

I remember when I had braces, two whole years of suffering in my teenage years. Still didn't help me ascend.
Getting braces became popular so now everyone has straight teeth, so it means nothing. It's like how with gymcelling it became popular because of people like zyzz and now everyone does it, so it means nothing. Braces with jaw surgery is the only thing you can do if you are ugly.

I can tell he's very misogynistic

Over for him a long time ago.
Him and the other dude with the computer case are know for decades. Today (if they're still breathing), they're very old.
People like them are bluepilled since birth. Nobody in their lives were honnest with them.

Man, this guy must be 50 by now. I remember his mug at the turn of the century.

"I dated a guy who looked like you before!! Dont give up. We can be friends <3 teehee. Dont send me emojis though I have a boyfriend ;) "
Females just love instilling false hope in incels.

He doesn’t look very confident.

You forgot "I'm lonely, why does no one want to date me" :( 5 minutes later.

Just smile br00