Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When your friends and relatives says "you're good looking."

inunotaisho

inunotaisho

Greycel
Yeah fat, 5'6, balding and still they have to do that shit.

When is it your time? When are you hooking up? Girls dont even care about height, I know several guys who are shorter than you and they all hooked up (they always fail to name those short guys) - All the chad mates

Your cousins has one, so when are you getting a girlfriend? Do you feel uncomfortable about your weight, dont worry your face is pretty. Do you know how long I waited before I got together with someone. - Mum

Seriously the part that always make me want to just yell out in rage is the last bit. She's a woman, she's 5'4 and somehow that applies to me, a male.
And my mates has always made fun of my height, drunk singing "short people got no reason to live."

lol no one says that to me

I have no friends kek
but I'm 6'1" :what:

So many fags insecure about their height LMAO JFL dont worry you would still be an incel even if you were 7'0, having a good skull face is all that matters

It's a huge cope that mothers tell their sons to feel better

So many fags insecure about their height LMAO JFL dont worry you would still be an incel even if you were 7'0, having a good skull face is all that matters

tallcel here, can confirm

I don't have any friends and my family all call me an ugly cunt.

explain me then? I have warrior skull and look menacing, hot body, abs.... 5'6" 24 year KHV

I'm the same height as you, my mother is about the same height as yours, and she used to say the exact same things, JFL.

explain me then? I have warrior skull and look menacing, hot body, abs.... 5'6" 24 year KHV
I am 6'1 , white and I am same situation as you congrats, Just because you have a warrior skull doesn't mean your face is good you can have a neandartahal acne scary face

Friends are proto-blackpilled since they are all sub-6s and don't kid themselves.
Old people are a whole different story. They still cary the old "if you're healthy, tall and have a education/trade/profession you're 10/10" mentality (from better, simpler times). It gets pretty annoying after some time, though.

family tend to be incredibly delusional about incels in the family.

yea they always say that, jfl.

Only my mom bluepills me like this. I don't argue it ever, I accept she is the only woman who will ever love me and I cherish it.

Telling ugly men that they are good looking is among the cruelest things possible.

Bluepilled parents are the real cancer in the world. Just fucking admit I'm ugly and pay for my surgeries so I don't kms in the future, ty.

Girls I know tell me I'm good looking, but the next second I find out that they have a separate scale for brown people far-removed from the scale they use for white people. Never felt like such a subhuman.

Telling ugly men that they are good looking is among the cruelest things possible.
Too sad my mom can't understand that. Always keep telling me this crap. I'm not a trusty person so i never trusted her and grandma's favorite song "girls will chase you and fight for you".
But i just imagine, how painfull entering a real world would be, if some more trusty and naive person was on my place... My whole family blue fucking pilled me so damn much... Incredible.

Too sad my mom can't understand that. Always keep telling me this crap. I'm not a trusty person so i never trusted her and grandma's favorite song "girls will chase you and fight for you".
But i just imagine, how painfull entering a real world would be, if some more trusty and naive person was on my place... My whole family blue fucking pilled me so damn much... Incredible.
I used to think that i was at least average looking because no one ever told me that i was ugly to my face. I suffered through many attempts of changing my personality because i thought that was the problem. The world is a harsh place.

I used to think that i was at least average looking because no one ever told me that i was ugly to my face. I suffered through many attempts of changing my personality because i thought that was the problem. The world is a harsh place.
Well, i used the position "accept me as i am or go to hell". Never really tried to adapt blue pill advices on changing personality... And as blackpill shows, i was correct at that point.

As to telling somebody he's ugly to the face...
Here in Russia, we have remnants of communist dogmas everywhere, so bullying in our schools is not that much creepy as it is in western school in general. Kids are learned not to judge other by looks and not bully each other like "we all are brothers! and we are equal! Lenin is good!" and shit like that. So, it's very seldom to see when one kid openly tells to another that he is ugly. We are not raised to act like that. I feel like most western incels would feel much more easier, if they educated in Russian schools.