Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When your dad loves his car more than he loves you

• Thread starter AbsolutelyBrutal
  • Start date
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
My dad spent more time, money and energy worrying about his car than he ever did worrying about me. :feelsaww:
Imagine being a living human being and your father worries more about an inanimative object that his ONLY son. Just lol :feelsaww:
My dad would buy the cheapest clothing that made me look like a peasant, while saving up to take care of an inanimate object, all the while saying "we are poor" and "it is what it is". I couldn't even get a normal graduation suit, I literally wore second hand shoes that made me look like a clown :feelsaww::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Anyway, rant over, good night, fuck him and fuck all. :feelsokman:

Sorry to hear that man. Do you still tak to him

Sounds like your Dad was a douche bag chad/chad light and commed in your mom but your mom had the kid and your dad is just there for your mom not you.

You know with this gas crisis, I would not be surprised if someone is selling bad gas. Would be a shame.

Typical boomer. You should torch his gas tank

My dad spent more time, money and energy worrying about his car than he ever did worrying about me. :feelsaww:

My father started dressing up in fancy "Country Club" attire and leaving for days at a time. Mother and I had no food or detergent to wash clothes.

What car did he have?

The shittyparentingpill is brutal indeed, I got over it not too long ago

Mybdad is wasting his life savings on his cousins

Yeah that is an incel trait, my dad bought himself a BMW - after he refused to pay my mom child support.

Yeah that is an incel trait, my dad bought himself a BMW - after he refused to pay my mom child support.
Fucking hell man, sorry about that.
It's so weird why parents do this kind of shit, imagine spending money for your bs when you could be helping your children (who are carrying your gene) prosper. What the hell is wrong with some people :shock:
If I had a son I'd sacrifice all my hobbies to increase his chances of getting pussy :yes:

Fucking hell man, sorry about that.
It's so weird why parents do this kind of shit, imagine spending money for your bs when you could be helping your children (who are carrying your gene) prosper. What the hell is wrong with some people :shock:
If I had a son I'd sacrifice all my hobbies to increase his chances of getting pussy :yes:
Hahahahaha! Smart people like you don't become dads, because foids deem you to be ugly. :society:

I think for a certain type of man, finally being able to buy a nice car in their 30s is a pretty major life peak for them.

They own something that makes them look smarter, better, more capable than many others around them, while they still feel young and attractive.

And then the next thing they know, she's pregnant, there's a house and a minivan to pay off, and there's no time or money for anything fun, everything is hard work, life becomes something different.

Inside, they cling to their memory of that golden time before. The time when they were hot shit. :soy: And hey, I still have the car, right? That means I'm still the guy, right?