Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When your Coronavirus patient is a incel

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Incel: I c-can’t breathe h-help

Nurse:

They're happy thinking about us dying

No empathy for ugly men.

Women hate ugly men

fucking whore.
she's getting paid to dance like a slut.
God, can you atleast make it A LITTLE bit harder on foids?

Nurses are destroying their own reputations by posting stuff like this. No one is going to like doctors, people are already scared to get medical treatment because nurses are posting videos dancing in empty hospitals a clown circus. Trump needs to do something about this, the media is fucking over the country.

If they could, they would make a tik tok of themselves dancing while we die in our hospital beds. And everyone will laugh at the subhuman dying away.

Brutal coronapill

i like how tiktok helped the public come to jesus on hating nurses and wanting covid to just tear through the hospitals. This is who we are fucking the economy into the dirt for so that they aren't "overwhelmed".

i like how tiktok helped the public come to jesus on hating nurses and wanting covid to just tear through the hospitals. This is who we are fucking the economy into the dirt for so that they aren't "overwhelmed".

Nurses are destroying their own reputations by posting stuff like this. No one is going to like doctors, people are already scared to get medical treatment because nurses are posting videos dancing in empty hospitals a clown circus. Trump needs to do something about this, the media is fucking over the country.
They don't even understand that.

YEAH, FLICK YOUR HAIR IN A PATIENT ROOM.

Meanwhile nurses literally 100 years ago:
20benseWeb mobileMasterAt3x

HEADER PHOTO Boston Red Cross

De4eeee1 1837 44c9 b1fe e911f091748c

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 22, Bluepillers: 42)

I'd cough on her face

That video was only 10 seconds long and I still feel like I wasted time by watching it.

If she could she would kill us herself

:feelskek:

This thread made me laugh, clown world.

I hope cornochan gets her and she rots to death

Women are retarted in every sector,ı remember going to a goverment dentist and being told to wait 3 months for a tooth filling by a foid doctor.
Next day ı got examined by a male doctor and he old me ı needed a canal theraphy and 2 fillings.
Women should never be employed

I unironically expect medical professionals to start dancing in front of me in celebration as I take my last breath

In our time of need they would abandon us

thats why i hate women lmao fugging attention whoring even at work what a wh0re

Tiktok is for faggots
by the way her hands are massive, you sure that isn't a tranny

FFS. Get me out of this clown world.

why the fuck would a hot nurse give a dying incel a sensous dance??

This is why I'm glad that am*ricans have it hard. I hope they all suffer.