Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you wake up and check discord

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Screenshot 180 LI

I don't even know the guy, but the few posts he made after his unban already make me think that he's a mentally ill spamtranny shitpost faggot who should take meds instead of posting on an online forum.

I don't even know the guy, but the few posts he made after his unban already make me think that he's a mentally ill spamtranny shitpost faggot who should take meds instead of posting on an online forum.
He seems like a drugcel with a man clitty

This dude’s avatar: Clouds me.

homosexual, he is

:blackpill: