Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you verbally lash out at people that mock you they act hurt but then act the same the next time they see you

• Thread starter your personality
  • Start date
Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
This seems like an Incel trait of sorts tbh

You are the kid that is singled out, bullied and mocked in passive aggressive ways. You tell the people harassing you and singling you out many times to leave you alone. Some pretend to agree they'll back off and smirk while others don't listen and keep insisting that you are "being too sensitive".

Then when you've finally had enough and verbally lash out and insult them to get them to stop harassing you the people that harassed you act hurt emotionally and look a bit scared.

But that's where anything similar about a guy standing up to bullies ends. The next time they see you they remain very passive aggressive, smirking at you. You are known even more as the weird kid and still singled out. Many people now like to make you "flip out" for laughs and bait you into reacting. Others even point it out to you that it's so easy to get to you.

Imo it's a sign that they don't take you seriously and they were just waiting to break your composed facade that they think is fake and entitled (like you aren't supposed to be at peace with yourself or constantly doubting yourself) and wouldn't stop harassing you until they did. They want to see you lash out helplessly in frustration and pretend to act shocked but the next day go back to acting the way they were and show it didn't affect them at all.

And people label people like us dysfunctional. How can you harass someone to that extent, act shocked when they verbally lash out but then continue mocking and being passive aggressive and sending the message that no matter what you see yourself as above someone and that the person you are bothering is just the designated easy target for laughs? It takes a psychopath to do that yet that's how so many normies behave.
Incel "critics" are full of shit when they talk about how incels are socially dysfunctional when normies are way more dysfunctional and weird and passive aggressive.

IDK seems like an odd scenario tbh. Typically if you insult the bullies back, there's going to be a fight. I don't think they'd act hurt.

Or maybe you're talking in the online sense, which is actually true. foids and soys insult incels all day, but we make a meme roasting them back and suddenty we're harrassing them.

This seems like an Incel trait of sorts tbh

You are the kid that is singled out, bullied and mocked in passive aggressive ways. You tell the people harassing you and singling you out many times to leave you alone. Some pretend to agree they'll back off and smirk while others don't listen and keep insisting that you are "being too sensitive".

Then when you've finally had enough and verbally lash out and insult them to get them to stop harassing you the people that harassed you act hurt emotionally and look a bit scared.

But that's where anything similar about a guy standing up to bullies ends. The next time they see you they remain very passive aggressive, smirking at you. You are known even more as the weird kid and still singled out. Many people now like to make you "flip out" for laughs and bait you into reacting. Others even point it out to you that it's so easy to get to you.

Imo it's a sign that they don't take you seriously and they were just waiting to break your composed facade that they think is fake and entitled (like you aren't supposed to be at peace with yourself or constantly doubting yourself) and wouldn't stop harassing you until they did. They want to see you lash out helplessly in frustration and pretend to act shocked but the next day go back to acting the way they were and show it didn't affect them at all.

And people label people like us dysfunctional. How can you harass someone to that extent, act shocked when they verbally lash out but then continue mocking and being passive aggressive and sending the message that no matter what you see yourself as above someone and that the person you are bothering is just the designated easy target for laughs? It takes a psychopath to do that yet that's how so many normies behave.
Incel "critics" are full of shit when they talk about how incels are socially dysfunctional when normies are way more dysfunctional and weird and passive aggressive.
.co users have done this shit to me many times on this forum and discord. I won't name names.

IDK seems like an odd scenario tbh. Typically if you insult the bullies back, there's going to be a fight. I don't think they'd act hurt.
I'm talking about the grade school or unstructure event sense where people are harassing you and mocking you and you verbally lash out at them when it gets too much for you and they act shocked but then soon go back to the same sneering attitude they had before.

Or maybe you're talking in the online sense, which is actually true. foids and soys insult incels all day, but we make a meme roasting them back and suddenty we're harrassing them.
Imo the passive aggressive way of bullying and plausible deniability has only become more common as @turbocuckcel_7000 has pointed out many times.
It's not the classic shoving you into lockers, stealing your lunch money or threatening to beat you up.
That's such a cartoonish cariacture compared to what I'm talking about.

It's persistent harassment in the actual sense of the word baiting you into breaking down and "flipping out" because people think it's funny.
And no matter how you act they insist on acting like you are the weird dysfunctional person.

yea we are prey in their eyes, just because we snap back a little doesnt make us not inferior to them

Really depends on the environment. If you are in a zone where victimization isn't shamed it always happens. You can see this shit on reddit, college campuses, political debates etc. If you're in a place where victimhood is seen as weak and "pussy". Like the hood, a school playground with high T males, sites where people try to overtly dismiss emotions in favor of logic and reasoning.

.co would be part of the first example. We celebrate ugliness by having a competition to see whose the biggest trucel/fakecel

It will escalate to a physical fight for sure.
This is my experience from middle school.
What OP is talking about seems like foid-to-foid behavior.

while others don't listen and keep insisting that you are "being too sensitive".
They're probably right if you act irl like how you do here. You think jokes and banter are bullying
I think he's talking about normal male banter

Imo things have changed. Unless you physically strike them back they remain passive aggressive and sneering. Kind of like catboykami is toward incels with that smirk on his face talking about them.
Kind of like a lot of amateur psychologists that aren't very experienced with dealing with non-NT unattractive males start chuckling when those males act frustrated about what is going on in their life.

Guys act like this too nowadays because imo it is much easier to bully people this way without being called out on it and claim it's just a joke and that someone is freaking out for no reason. When really it's sustained malicious behavior.

They're probably right if you act irl like how you do here. You think jokes and banter are bullying

Normie tier response. These aren't jokes and banter. It's singling out the low status male of the group that is selected against their will to be passive aggressively mocked and derided and never taken seriously in an effort to get them to lose their composure and freak out.

Last edited:
You would have roped by now if you had to deal with pre-21st century male social dynamics if you can't handle people making jokes at your expense
I would have rather it have been direct instead of this passive aggressive plausible deniability, it's just a joke bro shit.

And in case you haven't noticed no normie is fine with people making jokes at their expense no matter what they say. Yet they expect incels and low status males to just accept it and die more inside while they use them to boost their own status.

Imo things have changed. Unless you physically strike them back they remain passive aggressive and sneering. Kind of like catboykami is toward incels with that smirk on his face talking about them.
Kind of like a lot of amateur psychologists that aren't very experienced with dealing with non-NT unattractive males start chuckling when those males act frustrated about what is going on in their life.

There was a black boy in middle school who bullied me mercilessly, quoting Shelby Woo mysteries and slanting his eyes with his fingers.
He did this every day until I finally called him a nigger.
He did not act hurt.
On the contrary, he waited for me after school and beat me up.
Seeing weakness, others who witnessed my beating became confident and began mocking my race as well.
I started a verbal fight with one of them for being Mexican and he beat me up as well.

There was no physical provocation on my part.
They will not act hurt because that is weakness.
This is male basic social dynamics.
Bullies bully people to whom they are physically superior because they can get away with it.

There was no physical provocation on my part.
They will not act hurt because that is weakness.
This is male basic social dynamics.
Bullies bully people to whom they are physically superior because they can get away with it.
It's everybody though. Male female, child teenager or adult. They all act in that smirking passive aggressive way for no other reason then to get you to flip out. You are right a lot of it has to do with how you look but for framelets that's largely out of their control.

I'll give you another example. Say a foid pretends to fake flirt with you to embarass you later. You verbally lash out when you realize you were being used. She acts afraid and sad and looks shocked. But just a few minutes to hours to days later she acts like it never happened, continues to laugh at jokes made at your expense and treats you like a joke.

I would have rather it have been direct instead of this passive aggressive plausible deniability, it's just a joke bro shit.

And in case you haven't noticed no normie is fine with people making jokes at their expense no matter what they say. Yet they expect incels and low status males to just accept it and die more inside while they use them to boost their own status.
It's banter. The correct response when someone takes a joking shot at you like that is to take one back. Crying about it is NOT the proper response. You will not get any respect that way.

It's banter. The correct response when someone takes a joking shot at you like that is to take one back. Crying about it is NOT the proper response. You will not get any respect that way.
You know how you also get respect? Beating the shit out of people who disrespect you

I'm not "crying" about it. That's more gaslighting.

This isn't some thing that happens once and that's it. It's persistent and from many people and intended to just mock and deride you and make you feel so helpless that you freak out and generate a public reaction.
If you ignore them you are said to be 'butthurt' and they continue to bother you.
If you take a shot at them they mock you trying to snap back and act sarcastic and passive aggressive about your roasts.
The issue is that no matter who you respond they see you as beneath them and they are determined to mock you no matter what. Do you not see how helpless and tormented this can make a guy feel?

People here have experienced this with IncelTear. No matter what arguments they make they get mocked, misconstrued and any point they make is taken out of context and repeated sarcastically to deride them and make them feel helpless.

Last edited:
I'll give you another example. Say a foid pretends to fake flirt with you to embarass you later. You verbally lash out when you realize you were being used. She acts afraid and sad and looks shocked. But just a few minutes to hours to days later she acts like it never happened, continues to laugh at jokes made at your expense and treats you like a joke.

This isn't something I've experienced.
If I lashed out at a foid like this, her white knights would come to her defense.
It doesn't come naturally to a nonblackpilled man to lash out at a foid after being "used."
I saw this happen with a third party recently, though that was purely verbal.
What you speak of sounds like female social dynamics, between one foid to another.

You know how you also get respect? Beating the shit out of people who disrespect you
You can do that if you're physically capable and they actually disrespected you. But it's not always possible, and, I think more relevant here, you need to understand the difference between normal banter and genuine disrespect.

This isn't something I've experienced.
If I lashed out at a foid like this, her white knights would come to her defense.
It doesn't come naturally to a nonblackpilled man to lash out at a foid after being "used."
I saw this happen with a third party recently, though that was purely verbal.
Think of how antifa bullies people and mocks them. It's pretty similar to how grade school bullies behave.
What you speak of sounds like female social dynamics, between one foid to another.
Think of the passive aggressive way IncelTear bullies blackpilled incels and you'll have an idea what I'm talking about.
And again it's not just foids that do this. Think whatever you want about how it is feminine. Starting from middle school itself guys like this toward people they refer to as "easy targets".
They find it funny to try and get you to freak out and constantly shame and single you out. And then when you get angry they act like it's a joke, that "you are being too sensitive" and gaslight you that you aren't entitled to not being harassed.

You mean when males who like each other insult as jokes?
Only an autist will miss those cues.

I think soys may be passive aggressive like this, but in my experience most who insult me are DARING me to fight back and insult them back so they can escalate to a physical fight.
They want any excuse to pummel me.
Think of the passive aggressive way IncelTear bullies blackpilled incels and you'll have an idea what I'm talking about.
They find it funny to try and get you to freak out and constantly shame and single you out. And then when you get angry they act like it's a joke, that "you are being too sensitive" and gaslight you that you aren't entitled to not being harassed.

Online fights.
Not worth getting concerned about.
In real life, you are in danger for your life.

I'm not "crying" about it. That's more gaslighting.

This isn't some thing that happens once and that's it. It's persistent and from many people and intended to just mock and deride you and make you feel so helpless that you freak out and generate a public reaction.
If you ignore them you are said to be 'butthurt' and they continue to bother you.
If you take a shot at them they mock you trying to snap back and act sarcastic and passive aggresive about your roasts.
The issue is that no matter who you respond they see you as beneath them and they are determined to mock you no matter what. Do you not see how helpless and tormented this can make a guy feel?

People here have experienced this with IncelTear. No matter what arguments they make they get mocked, misconstrued and any point they make is taken out of context and repeated sarcastically to deride them and make them feel helpless.
Idk what your irl situation is like. Are you in high school?

You mean when males who like each other insult as jokes?
Only an autist will miss those cues.
That of course is not what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about people who you may not even know very well that suddenly know your name because everyone is laughing about you and sees you as an easy target, who single you for jokes at your expense and constant harassment and negative attention.
And then when you express frustration at them harassing you they try to make you seem like the crazy unstable person who is objecting to jokes and "is too sensitive".

I think soys may be passive aggressive like this, but in my experience most who insult me are DARING me to fight back and insult them back so they can escalate to a physical fight.
They want any excuse to pummel me.
Yeah soys are but I've experienced this exact kind of behavior in middle school and high school too I can see the similarities in the passive aggressive crybully type behavior. It seems to be more prominent with Gen X and Millenials and younger generations.

Yeah soys are but I've experienced this exact kind of behavior in middle school and high school too I can see the similarities in the passive aggressive crybully type behavior. It seems to be more prominent with Gen X and Millenials and younger generations.

I thought you were in your mid-30s and would have similar experiences as me.

He missed a shit ton of cues when I was joking with him on here and accused me of bullying/trolling

Either autism or an interpretation of someone who isn't familiar with male banter...

The following scene from the good fellas can be a good reaction at times. You intimitade them without giving them the occasion of calling you an overreactve jerk (which somrtimes is the only solution and you are not overreacting at all)

View: https://youtu.be/r_DwZfyXAXI

The following scene from the good fellas can be a good reaction at times. You intimitade them without giving them the occasion of calling you an overreactve jerk (which somrtimes is the only solution and you are not overreacting at all)

View: https://youtu.be/r_DwZfyXAXI

Believe me I have been advised too many times of what to do in such a situation.
I've tried it all. Nothing works.

And again you know why? Because the issue is that the reason such treatment occurs to unattractive males is because people arrogantly see themselves as above them and entitled to psychologically toy with them and "torture" (teehee; yes I have heard foids talk about how it's fun to do this to people like me) them.
This is apparent in how no matter how you "stand up" for yourself you continue getting mocked and not taken seriously and people insist on still treating you like a joke and subjecting you to constant harassment and mocking behavior.

The only way to 100% avoid these situations without turning to violence is not being present in the first place.Ugly people can only opt for two classes : the hermit or the berserker.

I thought you were in your mid-30s and would have similar experiences as me.
No I'm young enough that passive aggressive bullying and plausible deniablity (it's just a joke, stop being so sensitive) paired with constant harassment in a way intended to break you psychologically and make you freak out is the norm of bullying.
There isn't a single term I know that emcompasses this type of bullying so I can't classify it well with just a few words.

Either autism or an interpretation of someone who isn't familiar with male banter...
Male banter = fucking with low status males and giving them shit and harassing them and singling them out.
It's not friendly. That's male cope.
No wonder all those "male banter" friends turn on each other so quickly. I saw so many guys in grade school joking about kicking other guys in the balls and when they got hurt. That's not something friends do.

Male banter IS A COPE. It's a cover for psychopathic mogging behavior and a sign those males are likely to throw you under the bus soon.

The only way to 100% avoid these situations without turning to violence is not being present in the first place.Ugly people can only opt for two classes : the hermit or the berserker.
That's why as much as possible I ldar.
Although from making this thread I was hoping some people could relate to what I'm talking about. This aspect of inceldom isn't discussed enough tbh the aspect of people insisting on not taking you seriously and messing with you to make you freak out for laughs.

Idk what your irl situation is like. Are you in high school?
No past it but the same things although just a bit more subtler happened in college too when I tried to NTmaxx and socialcirclemaxx.

Last edited:
No I'm young enough that passive aggressive bullying and plausible deniablity (it's just a joke, stop being so sensitive) paired with constant harassment in a way intended to break you psychologically and make you freak out is the norm of bullying.
There isn't a single term I know that emcompasses this type of bullying so I can't classify it well with just a few words.

It seems like you can reassert the old way and physically dominate them in that case.
I assume males who use that kind of passive-aggressiveness are frail, estrogenic types.
What would happen if you directly began insulting them?
That might work if they're so coy and underhanded with their insults.
I always sense the umbra of physicality underneath this kind of bullying, though.

Male banter = fucking with low status males and giving them shit and harassing them and singling them out.
It's not friendly. That's male cope.
No wonder all those "male banter" friends turn on each other so quickly. I saw so many guys in grade school joking about kicking other guys in the balls and when they got hurt. That's not something friends do.

Male banter IS A COPE. It's a cover for psychopathic mogging behavior and a sign those males are likely to throw you under the bus soon.

This isn't always the case. There is such a thing as friendly male banter. You can talk shit about your friends because you understand that it's a joke and it's funny to do it.
I think foids don't do this, however, and support each other in a fake way instead.

The difference is pretty easy to see. What you're talking about, the other malevolent kind, exists, but so does this banter. It's not a cope at all. It's a way to bond and become closer with your friends.

When I'm in a new group, I notice that this banter extends to the other males in the group but not me at first.

It seems like you can reassert the old way and physically dominate them in that case.
I assume males who use that kind of passive-aggressiveness are frail, estrogenic types.
What would happen if you directly began insulting them?
That might work if they're so coy and underhanded with their insults.
I always sense the umbra of physicality underneath this kind of bullying, though.
The problem is these unstructured environments are set up such that if you go to more direct methods like insulting and physically fighting them (not advisable for framelets for me too, don't forget) you are immediately at risk of getting in trouble with the authorities and arrested just like in school if you physically stood up to your bullies you would get detention, suspension or explusion depending on the severity and degree to which you lashed out verbally and physically against your bullies.

This isn't always the case. There is such a thing as friendly male banter. You can talk shit about your friends because you understand that it's a joke and it's funny to do it.
I strongly disagree and other people here have brought this up before.
Male brotherhood is a cope so what makes you think "friendly" banter is really friendly and not just a cover for psychopathic mogging behavior to impress women and boost one's status and perceived invincibility to social slights from others?

I think foids don't do this, however, and support each other in a fake way instead.
Foids don't get bullied in this same way and not to this same extent obviously. But this passive aggressive way of bullying and harassment is done by both males and females against "easy target" non-NT unattractive low status males.

The difference is pretty easy to see. What you're talking about, the other malevolent kind, exists, but so does this banter. It's not a cope at all. It's a way to bond and become closer with your friends.

When I'm in a new group, I notice that this banter extends to the other males in the group but not me at first.
I strongly disagree and even if it's not like that originally it can escalate pretty quickly into being more aggressive especially if there is a foid around.

Also low status males being known to have to jestermaxx while higher status males not being ripped on as much is a thing for a reason.
All this "banter" and "jokes" is one sided singling out of low status males in a social group to get laughs at their expense. It's never the other way around. You basically serve as other people's entertainment. How is that in anyway friendly? It isn't.

Last edited:
I strongly disagree and other people here have brought this up before.
Male brotherhood is a cope so makes you think "friendly" banter is really friendly and not just a cover for psychopathic mogging behavior to impress women and boost one's status and perceived invincibility to social slights from others?

I strongly disagree and even if it's not like that originally it can escalate pretty quickly into being more aggressive especially if there is a foid around.

Also low status males being known to have to jestermaxx while higher status males not being ripped on as much is a thing for a reason.
All this "banter" and "jokes" is one sided singling out of low status males in a social group to get laughs at their expense. It's never the other way around. You basically serve as other people's entertainment. How is that in anyway friendly? It isn't.

You're saying male brotherhood is a cope.
Soldiers in the same squadron feel a bond to each other that no foid could ever possibly feel toward another person; they would die for each other in combat.
Do you think at no point did these brothers-in-arms makes jokes at each other's expense?
That they respected each other's feelings and tip-toed around "making fun" of each other out of respect for the other's emotions.
I don't think so.
I think men are not so emotionally weak as that and don't need to be coddled in that way.
That kind of safe space thinking is, once again, in the realm of foids and soys.
You can see this in media as well.

On the contrary to what you say, and at the risk of sounding gay, I think male friendship is the only true strong bond that can exist in this world.
It's true that some friends will throw you under the bus for a foid, but this isn't true across the board.
I feel strongly that I wouldn't do this to my real friends and I'm convinced the other side holds true as well.

And sometimes, you accidentally say something gay and cucked. It's the responsibility of the other party to call you out on it, to check you in case you get too feminine. How isn't this friendly? It's a variety of tough love.

I admit your case exists, but I strongly disagree that friends don't mock each other. In fact, it would be when you start to become real friends that you begin to mock each other because you know there will be deeper, subtextual understanding that it isn't serious and sometimes the mockery is belying a deep, nongay love that friends have for each other.

Even little barely impolite subtle behaviours like being talked as a kid by the grocery store employee or saying "good morning" and not getting an answer are signs that they consider you not part of the proper human race.It is almost as if they would feel embarassed if interacting to you as they do with others.Like you would feel weird at talking seriously to a deformed retarded child in front of normal people.Plus they laugh or smile between themselves in a way that only if you were legit down syndrome ridden you would not notice they are making fun of you.They implicitly think you are too dumb to even notice.

Last edited:
You're saying male brotherhood is a cope.
Soldiers in the same squadron feel a bond to each other that no foid could ever possibly feel toward another person; they would die for each other in combat.
Do you think at no point did these brothers-in-arms makes jokes at each other's expense?
That's bonding through being through a life and death situation. Not even remotely comparable to social situations in grade school or unstructured environments like gym classes, people hanging out etc.

That they respected each other's feelings and tip-toed around "making fun" of each other out of respect for the other's emotions.
I don't think so.
I think men are not so emotionally weak as that and don't need to be coddled in that way.
That kind of safe space thinking is, once again, in the realm of foids and soys.
You can see this in media as well.

On the contrary to what you say, and at the risk of sounding gay, I think male friendship is the only true strong bond that can exist in this world.
It's true that some friends will throw you under the bus for a foid, but this isn't true across the board.
I feel strongly that I wouldn't do this to my real friends and I'm convinced the other side holds true as well.
I strongly disagree. With the exception of like 1 person IRL during high school I've never had a consistent male friend of any kind.

And sometimes, you accidentally say something gay and cucked. It's the responsibility of the other party to call you out on it, to check you in case you get too feminine. How isn't this friendly? It's a variety of tough love.
And again I completely understand the occasional jokes and jabs but this is something entirely different. It's clearly hostile, persistent harassing behavior meant to try and break you down and freak out.

I admit your case exists, but I strongly disagree that friends don't mock each other. In fact, it would be when you start to become real friends that you begin to mock each other because you know there will be deeper, subtextual understanding that it isn't serious and sometimes the mockery is belying a deep, nongay love that friends have for each other.
Most friends actually don't mock each other that much though. That's a bluepilled cope normies try to instill in incels to get them to jestermaxx and make fools out of themselves or risk being lonely with no "friends".

Even little barely impolite subtle behaviours like being talked as a kid by the grocery store employee or saying "good morning" and not getting an answer are signs that they consider you not part of the proper human race.It is almost as if they would feel embarassed if interacting to you as they do with others.Like you would feel weird at talking seriously to a deformed retarded child in front of ithers.Plus they laugh or smile between themselves in a way that only if you were legit down syndrome ridden you would not notice they are making fun of you.They implicitly think you are too dumb to even notice.
Agreed and again it's so passive aggressive and subtle but hostile nonetheless and shows they don't take you seriously at all and feel entitled to (in their own words) mess with you to get a confused, angry or unsure reaction. And even without that reaction they keep doing it with those microaggressions.
And yeah the part where they are blatantly mocking you but arrogantly assume you are too dumb to notice and can't call them out or "you are being too sensitive or overthinking" is infuriating.

Last edited:
I strongly disagree. With the exception of like 1 person IRL during high school I've never had a consistent male friend of any kind.
And he never mocked you for a bad haircut, for instance?

And again I completely understand the occasional jokes and jabs but this is something entirely different. It's clearly hostile, persistent harassing behavior meant to try and break you down and freak out.
So you admit there is a difference between the two and it can be misinterpreted by autists.

Most friends actually don't mock each other that much though. That's a bluepilled cope normies try to instill in incels to get them to jestermaxx and make fools out of themselves or risk being lonely with no "firends".
The best way to know that you are friends with a black man is if you can call him a nigger without him getting mad.

And he never mocked you for a bad haircut, for instance?
Nope.

So you admit there is a difference between the two and it can be misinterpreted by autists.
Yeah it can be misinterpreted occasionally but the frequency, tone and persistence of these behaviors is a giveaway that something is not quite right.

It's funny that normies always brag about being socially well functioning but only point to the example of a few high tier normies that are and can truly afford to be completely calm and regular acting and don't have to jestermaxx or be interesting to have social company.

They ignore all the lower tier normie misfits, thugs, failed normies and rough-housing mean spirited normies that mess with others as much as they can regularly for laughs.

What I was referring to about is that in many cases those few model citizen high tier normies that normies insist represents the whole of them actually don't joke too much at each other's expense and are actually pretty cordial and understanding toward each other compared to other normie "friendships".
That's why I think "banter" and guys ripping on their friends is often a sign of veiled hostility and a precursor to more underhanded behavior and to be taken a good way. It's always been my gut instinct and my experiences have lined up with that.

Then he knew you were very sensitive and wasn't completely comfortable with you to speak honestly.
When two people are true friends, they can speak honestly even if that goes into the realm of "mockery."
Either that, or you both have extremely serious personalities so that jokes aren't a valid way of communication.

Yeah it can be misinterpreted occasionally but the frequency, tone and persistence of these behaviors is a giveaway that something is not quite right.

It's funny that normies always brag about being socially well functioning but only point to the example of a few high tier normies that are and can truly afford to be completely calm and regular acting and don't have to jestermaxx or be interesting to have social company.

They ignore all the lower tier normie misfits, thugs, failed normies and rough-housing mean spirited normies that mess with others as much as they can regularly for laughs.

What I was referring to about is that in many cases those few model citizen high tier normies that normies insist represents the whole of them actually don't joke too much at each other's expense and are actually pretty cordial and understanding toward each other compared to other normie "friendships".
That's why I think "banter" and guys ripping on their friends is often a sign of veiled hostility and a precursor to more underhanded behavior and to be taken a good way. It's always been my gut instinct and my experiences have lined up with that.

So acquaintances of you mock you.
Then you verbally lash out at them.
They act hurt?
How does this manifest?
Do they say "You hurt my feelings" or make a sad, pouting face?
I'm having trouble imagining the scene.
My experience is that it will escalate into verbal abuse from his side.
He thinks you're a piece of shit, right?
You don't belong in the group, so it's reasonable for him to use this as an excuse to escalate the confrontation, with the excuse that you started it.
After all, he has plausible deniability.
Why wouldn't he do this and instead act like a weak snowflake whose feelings were hurt?
Wouldn't he WANT to escalate it and beat you up (you being a framelet and him being physically superior)?
It's not conducive to exiling you from the group to make himself look weaker and you look stronger.
That has the opposite effect of increasing respect for you and making himself seem like a pansy who can't stand up for himself.

And you never once tried to escalate it into a fight?
At times I became so angry that I wanted to hurt him even in a minor way though I knew I would be hurt more.
I began trembling as the testosterone and adrenaline started to work.
This would be a natural reaction.
Once again, I'm not seeing it.
Where is your anger?

Then he knew you were very sensitive and wasn't completely comfortable with you to speak honestly.
When two people are true friends, they can speak honestly even if that goes into the realm of "mockery."
Either that, or you both have extremely serious personalities so that jokes aren't a valid way of communication.
No I think it was very much an ideal friendship. The kind normies virtue signal about that was actually pretty close to matching what they describe and not having a veiled impression of underlying hostility and mogging and power struggles.

So acquaintances of you mock you.
Then you verbally lash out at them.
They act hurt?
How does this manifest?
Do they say "You hurt my feelings" or make a sad, pouting face?
I'm having trouble imagining the scene.
My experience is that it will escalate into verbal abuse from his side.

Call me Y.

For guys:
Wow Y chill out you're acting weird.
Damn dude Y relax it's just a joke
Y what are you doing?
What did I do I do Y (laughing and smirking).

For foids:
What's wrong Y?
Are you mad at me Y (laughing and smirking).
You seem upset :)
You alright dude?

He thinks you're a piece of shit, right?
You don't belong in the group, so it's reasonable for him to use this as an excuse to escalate the confrontation, with the excuse that you started it.
After all, he has plausible deniability.
Why wouldn't he do this and instead act like a weak snowflake whose feelings were hurt?
Virtue signaling to pretend that he is taking your feelings into consideration.

Wouldn't he WANT to escalate it and beat you up (you being a framelet and him being physically superior)?
It's not conducive to exiling you from the group to make himself look weaker and you look stronger.
That has the opposite effect of increasing respect for you and making himself seem like a pansy who can't stand up for himself.
Because it makes him look like the good composed guy and you look like a mentally unstable freak.

And you never once tried to escalate it into a fight?
At times I became so angry that I wanted to hurt him even in a minor way though I knew I would be hurt more.
I began trembling as the testosterone and adrenaline started to work.
This would be a natural reaction.
Once again, I'm not seeing it.
Where is your anger?
I have before but I'm not strong enough and can't gymcel. They basically just laughed at me and taunted me like an extremely powerful character in an anime would laugh at a human trying to challenge them or attack them.

No I think it was very much an ideal friendship. The kind normies virtue signal about that was actually pretty close to matching what they describe and not having a veiled impression of underlying hostility and mogging and power struggles.

It possibly was an ideal friendship for you two. However, ideal friendships for other men can take different forms.
You hear AWALT not AMALT.
It's possible that a friendship includes friendly mockery.

Call me Y.

For guys:
Wow Y chill out you're acting weird.
Damn dude Y relax it's just a joke
Y what are you doing?
What did I do I do Y (laughing and smirking).

For foids:
What's wrong Y?
Are you mad at me Y (laughing and smirking).
You seem upset :)
You alright dude?

Yeah, this is bad.
Not what I'm talking about.
But male friendships don't exist in a safe space where you have to be constantly afraid of hurting the other party's feelings.

Virtue signaling to pretend that he is taking your feelings into consideration.

Seems like an extremely strange motivation that I have never taken into consideration for any action in my life.

Because it makes him look like the good composed guy and you look like a mentally unstable freak.

You can respond in a calm way. You don't have to seem mentally unstable. I wouldn't do this, but you can also use passive aggressism.

I have before but I'm not strong enough and can't gymcel. They basically just laughed at me and taunted me like an extremely powerful character in an anime would laugh at a human trying to challenge them or attack them.

I don't know. I think virtue signaling is not THAT much of a male trait.
Yes, certain new men have this but it's not ubiquitous.
Male personalities have a wider range than female personalities.

One thing that I find disgusting is than NEVER EVER someone comes to your aid.No sheepdogs for subhumans.

View: https://youtu.be/uxZ0UZf0mkk

The idea of someone stepping in to come to the aid of those that are truly bullied and most deserving of help ie low status socially awkward males is a self assured bluepill cope advertised in movies and the media to fulfill the just world fallacy of normies and satisfy the wishful thinking of low status males being bullied at least temporarily.

This despite how in school you are told to always stick up for anyone that is bullied and to never tolerate bullying. All meaningless talk and empty advice that no one follows except for helping foids that barely struggle but are merely inconvenienced compared to the torment low status males have to face.

Yea it often happens and if you're a manlet it will happen to you exponentially more than your usual incel.

It possibly was an ideal friendship for you two. However, ideal friendships for other men can take different forms.
You hear AWALT not AMALT.
It's possible that a friendship includes friendly mockery.
To a certain extent there is an amalt in that with a sufficiently hot foid guys that you thought were your friends will forsake you in favor of impressing that foid and trying to get with her.

Yeah, this is bad.
Not what I'm talking about.
But male friendships don't exist in a safe space where you have to be constantly afraid of hurting the other party's feelings.
I know that but this friendship I had still had joking now and then and it wasn't a case of constantly walking on eggshells.

Seems like an extremely strange motivation that I have never taken into consideration for any action in my life.
This is what I mean by how many normies are weird and act in very strange ways yet hypocritically insist it's low status socially awkward males that are the weird ones.

You can respond in a calm way. You don't have to seem mentally unstable. I wouldn't do this, but you can also use passive aggressism.
And again nothing works because no matter what the reaction they see themselves as perpetually above me and nothing I say or do phases them and they insist on keeping on bullying me.

I don't know. I think virtue signaling is not THAT much of a male trait.
Yes, certain new men have this but it's not ubiquitous.
Male personalities have a wider range than female personalities.
You may be thinking of older times.
Passive aggressive bullying and plausible deniability of it is rewarded by society and has been for at least 3 decades now as far as I can tell.
In that time it makes sense that many men are acting in a more feminine and petty way in bullying others because they have figured out that's best how they can get away with bullying low status guys.

They want to negate you standing up for yourself without addressing their behaviour... everything is all your fault. They are passive aggressive, gaslighting you and have absolutely zero respect for you, actually their respect for is likely in the negatives.

You may be thinking of older times.
Passive aggressive bullying and plausible deniability of it is rewarded by society and has been for at least 3 decades now as far as I can tell.
In that time it makes sense that many men are acting in a more feminine and petty way in bullying others because they have figured out that's best how they can get away with bullying low status guys.

I don't think this is instinctual. It's something completely unseen in animal models (which is obvious, I guess, given animals don't virtue signal). Male social dynamics can't change like this to female social dynamics simply through media exposure and culture change. When the question of impressing foids and maintaining a social hierarchy is in question, they will (at least in adolescence and young adulthood) default to physical intimidation and physical superiority. You don't interest a foid by virtue signaling. Only soys believe this. You interest them by physical mogging and beating up inferior specimens.

Don't you notice that manlets who are smaller than you show this subtle deference to your physical dominance? The arena is mostly in physicality, not the virtue signaling Olympics females seem to be so adept at and feel so much in home in.

They want to negate you standing up for yourself without addressing their behaviour... everything is all your fault. They are passive aggressive, gaslighting you and have absolutely zero respect for you, actually their respect for is likely in the negatives.
It's the new standard but barely talked about form of bullying. Probably because it's the kind of bullying mostly directed at low status unattractive framelet males.

I don't think this is instinctual. It's something completely unseen in animal models (which is obvious, I guess, given animals don't virtue signal). Male social dynamics can't change like this to female social dynamics simply through media exposure and culture change. When the question of impressing foids and maintaining a social hierarchy is in question, they will (at least in adolescence and young adulthood) default to physical intimidation and physical superiority. You don't interest a foid by virtue signaling. Only soys believe this.
But by virtue signaling and signaling you more NT and socially composed but can still fuck with lower status males it gives you an aura of invincibility and power and raises your social status. That indirectly helps guys that bully and then virtue signal about it and tilt things in their favor raise their social status.

Don't you notice that manlets who are smaller than you show this subtle deference to your physical dominance? The arena is mostly in physicality, not the virtue signaling Olympics females seem to be so adept at and feel so much in home in.
No not always tbh
Sometimes but not always. I've more often seen manlets that are really aggressive with their personal space and going into others.

Last edited:
But by virtue signaling and signaling you more NT and socially composed but can still fuck with lower status males it gives you an aura of invincibility and power and raises your social status. That indirectly helps guys that bully and then virtue signal about it and tilt things in their favor raise their social status.

If you say it exists elsewhere than the internet, then maybe it does.
But these virtue signalers online are doing it because they're behind a computer.
They're less likely to do it in real life.
Also, the male brain doesn't do social math in this way to gain social status.
I like to think I'm neurotypically male, and this kind of thinking is alien and very difficult for me to understand.
Do people respect men who fall into the party line like this?
You saw the map that showed that if only men voted, almost every state would be red, right?
But doesn't this go against virtue signaling -- that "inclusive" thought that worships people of color, women, abortions, and reparations.
It's MUCH easier to virtue signal, at the moment, if one is left-leaning but the map showed right-leaning dominance in male voters.

No not always tbh
Sometimes but not always. I've more often seen manlets that are really aggressive with their personal space and going into others.

Napoleon complex? You think this is a common thing among manlets?
I thought that was just a way for foids and soys to demean confident manlets.
Vast majority of manlets will be resigned and meek, as it's essential to their survival.
They simply cannot afford to be confrontational. The few that are go on to be Mafia leaders, etc.
But it's nowhere near as common as foids who hate manlets want to make it seem.

If you say it exists elsewhere than the internet, then maybe it does.
But these virtue signalers online are doing it because they're behind a computer.
They're less likely to do it in real life.
They virtue signal about being above it all after having harassed you and you flipping out both IRL and online.

Also, the male brain doesn't do social math in this way to gain social status.
I like to think I'm neurotypically male, and this kind of thinking is alien and very difficult for me to understand.
Do people respect men who fall into the party line like this?
Yeah pettiness by higher status males is forgiven and found to be justifiable as them putting lower status males in their place.

You saw the map that showed that if only men voted, almost every state would be red, right?
But doesn't this go against virtue signaling -- that "inclusive" thought that worships people of color, women, abortions, and reparations.
It's MUCH easier to virtue signal, at the moment, if one is left-leaning but the map showed right-leaning dominance in male viewers.
Yeah but again the bullies get the benefit of both acting hostile to low status males, then acting shocked and virtue signaling about how mentally unstable and weird those bullied males that lashed out are and playing up how they were just joking and had the moral high ground but someone "spazzed out" on them.

Napoleon complex? You think this is a common thing among manlets?
I thought that was just a way for foids and soys to demean confident manlets.
Vast majority of manlets will be resigned and meek, as it's essential to their survival.
They simply cannot afford to be confrontational. The few that are go on to be Mafia leaders, etc.
But it's nowhere near as common as foids who hate manlets want to make it seem.
I'm apparently that nonthreatening that even they feel bold enough to act not reserved. With very few exceptions tbh I have seen what is the more commonly referred to docile behavior but for me that hasn't been the most frequent kind of encounter and nonverbal interaction I've had with males shorter than me.
Also tends to vary with race.
Latino and southern European manlets for example tend to be very aggressive while nordic and western european manlets tend to be more docile acting.

I'm apparently that nonthreatening that even they feel bold enough to act not reserved. With very few exceptions tbh I have seen what is the more commonly referred to docile behavior but for me that hasn't been the most frequent kind of encounter and nonverbal interaction I've had with males shorter than me.
Also tends to vary with race.
Latino and southern European manlets for example tend to be very aggressive while nordic and western european manlets tend to be more docile acting.

Yeah, you're right about Mexicans being aggressive, though.
How many times they threw racist slurs of "chino" and "chinito" at me even in the streets.
But Napoleon complex is a fiction made to demean manlets.

And it's important to have faith in male friendship, as they are trying to destroy that also by making it seem gay like female "friendships."

Both Napoleon complex and the devaluation of male friendship is something (((they))) want to be accepted as truth and we can't let it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back