Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you turn 30, you will finally realize why the agepill is fucking brutal and why so many rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
YD6D9-pAAaabTFdqXXjbYrHImxoxQOoAv1ctKZxbEow.jpg

Even as a teen, you still have hope. You still think one day things will get better. I just haven't fully grown or unleashed my potential!

Once you turn 30 and that hasn't happened, you realized you are fucked. All your peers have moved on while you continue to fall behind.

Due to age discriminations, the longer you stay stagnant, the more likely you will get fucked by system in favor of the younger people.

Even if you wanted to, you cannot expect things to change. After all you had over 10 years since you first became an adult. Why weren't you able to catch up? You are already 10+ years behind everyone else.

So there's no hope! Nothing to look forward to. Can you imagine the sad state of many loser men who are 30+ resorting to drinking, gambling, drugs, video gaming etc?

But they need something to copemaxx with. Something to remind them their life is over and there's nothing else to see!

Eventually though those things cannot overcome the massive pain realizing the sorry state they are in. And thats when they rope.

I wouldn't be surprised if I end up roping within 5 years. Hope is whats needed for man to continue. Without hope, a man has nothing to live for.

Last edited:
My roping date will be around 30 unironically

That anime looks brutal af

It's absolutely brutal. If I didn't have my family I'd already have roped at this point.

Rope ...or other things..

gif3.gif

Even as a teen, you still have hope. You still think one day things will get better. I just haven't fully grown or unleashed my potential!

Once you turn 30 and that hasn't happened, you realized you are fucked. All your peers have moved on while you continue to fall behind.

Due to age discriminations, the longer you stay stagnant, the more likely you will get fucked by system in favor of the younger people.

Even if you wanted to, you cannot expect things to change. After all you had over 10 years since you first became an adult. Why weren't you able to catch up? You are already 10+ years behind everyone else.

So there's no hope! Nothing to look forward to. Can you imagine the sad state of many loser men who are 30+ resorting to drinking, gambling, drugs, video gaming etc?

But they need something to copemaxx with. Something to remind them their life is over and there's nothing else to see!

Eventually though those things cannot overcome the massive pain realizing the sorry state they are in. And thats when they rope.

I wouldn't be surprised if I end up roping within 5 years. Hope is whats needed for man to continue. Without hope, a man has nothing to live for.
as a 34yo oldcel, can confirm.
you are alive cause you have no balls to rope.
end.

When you near age 40, you'll realize you should have probably roped in your 30s and how only masochists and sadists like yourself stay alive this long.

Lmao I got no fucking options. Wageslave all day every single day. There is no stacy gf waiting for me for an adventure.

i realized the age pill at age fucking 20 or 21. ever since then i've been dazed about all i've missed out on

Brutal kajipill. That show is so blackpilled.

Absolutely devastatingly brutal. That anime strip was so depressing. This is why you Maxx out on everything that you can while you're alive.

This topic needs to be pinned

BASED anime btw
the ED is really good too

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEHcjRpWV0s

It's absolutely brutal. If I didn't have my family I'd already have roped at this point.
Same

All single old men isaw turned alcoholic and work only enough to have for a booze.

although not very realistic, i'm just hoping to be one of those guys that women complain about on reddit that are dating 18-20 year olds when i'm 30

maybe if i seamaxx it could be possible

Im sorry you missed a trick there is hope, a slIm chance, it is...............

HOPE FOR THE ROPE