Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel when you take the dogpill too seriously

if it works it works

It may work tbf

quote-you-may-live-to-see-man-made-horrors-beyond-your-comprehension-nikola-tesla-69-48-84.jpg

I love like nobody ask if there is something sexual behind even if it is obvious

ngl if i saw that dogcel on the street I would've thought he was a real dog
Same here, a closer look may reveal stuff, but ultimately it looks like an actual one

It's fucking scary this happens, it's a complete defiance of nature itself.

the only option at this point

This is knot real

What a retard, it doesn't even look real. You have to have IQ in the single digits to believe that this is an actual dog.

ngl if i saw that dogcel on the street I would've thought he was a real dog
No offense to you of course...

titless girls holy fuck they are nightmare fuel to me
Already imagined that, and fuck.
don't even get me started with the southern saudis
KEK

Seems as if every country has a North-South divide to it
-US North(and West ig) vs South
-Italy North v. South
-Scotland vs England, even England has a massive political divide with North-South
-Brazil has a racial one also, North is Mutts South is Castizo+Whites
etc.

Already imagined that, and fuck.

KEK

Seems as if every country has a North-South divide to it
-US North(and West ig) vs South
-Italy North v. South
-Scotland vs England, even England has a massive political divide with North-South
-Brazil has a racial one also, North is Mutts South is Castizo+Whites
etc.
the reason I hate them is because most of them are mixed with zoomali niggers and they act like niggers too, but the good thing is they can't start riots or the government would retaliate heavily by massacring them like they do to ethiopians in borders. don't get me wrong I don't hate all niggers the sudanese are a civilized people but the southern sandniggers like those asiri tribes are filthy and violent ( most of them are mixed with niggers )

the reason I hate them is because most of them are mixed with zoomali niggers and they act like niggers too, but the good thing is they can't start riots or the government would retaliate heavily by massacring them like they do to ethiopians in borders.
Wish our government here could be like this, instead of lying to us that somehow we've only just had 11 million illegals since 2006 yet no increase.
don't get me wrong I don't hate all niggers the sudanese are a civilized people
Perhaps overseas it's different, but Nigs in the US(African Americans or immigrants) have an astronomically higher crime rate than we do

Negresses commit more crime here than White men jfl
but the southern sandniggers like those asiri tribes are filthy and violent ( most of them are mixed with niggers )
You know, I've began to think that mixed people are more problematic due to being Mixed.

Mexicans, who are complete Kalergi mutts, are more criminal & violent than the more Amerindian "Native" types(though they are a bit White due to some Spaniard rape) within them.

Wish our government here could be like this, instead of lying to us that somehow we've only just had 11 million illegals since 2006 yet no increase.
it's obviously above 50 to 60 mils at this point
Perhaps overseas it's different, but Nigs in the US(African Americans or immigrants) have an astronomically higher crime rate than we do

Negresses commit more crime here than White men jfl
yeah because the US imported niggers from the west ( which are more notoriously violent than zoomalis or sudanese ) the nigerians are known for being scummy as well
You know, I've began to think that mixed people are more problematic due to being Mixed.

Mexicans, who are complete Kalergi mutts, are more criminal & violent than the more Amerindian "Native" types(though they are a bit White due to some Spaniard rape) within them.
IT IS MIXED SANDNIGGERS ARE EVER WORSE THAN CASUAL NIGGERS EVEN IN ABHA OR ASIR WHICH IS IN SOUTH SAUDI THEY HAVE 5X MORE POLICE UNITS THAN JEDDAH I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING

Who did his accounting, of course it[s gonna cost more you fuking retard