Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jap bitches prefer Western men over their own

Women don't want to have flings and one-night-stands with us, they only want to use us for money.
probably, but im not rich so rip

only hope for me is to geomax in the future

probably, but im not rich so rip

only hope for me is to geomax in the future
The sooner the better. Time is a cruel mistress who robs you of beauty, passion, and joy.

The sooner the better. Time is a cruel mistress who robs you of beauty, passion, and joy.
im only 18 lol

but true, but i need to save up a little, and idk if my parents will like me geomaxxing

literally cuckmaxxing asking his holes which aryan chad they prefer :feelskek: :society:

You only say that because of the immense amount of surgeries and makeup they have. In truth, most of these noodle whores are hideous

View attachment 1293012
No. Even the 4/10 noodlewhores are geniunely COOMFUEL for me, with or without fakeup. I also prefer them to have the typical East-Asian 'slanty' eyes, thus having NO surgeries done.:feelsohh:

No. Even the 4/10 noodlewhores are geniunely COOMFUEL for me, with or without fakeup. I also prefer them to have the typical East-Asian 'slanty' eyes, thus having NO surgeries done.:feelsohh:
I prefer the slanty eyes too

Tall white men cant be incels in japan

just re establish unit 731 and put these bitches and their men in

i wish i had a Jap foid