Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL when you take a fatal dose of the bluepill and start ranting about womens' personalities on the internet

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
while looking like THIS

I'm a nice guy
why do good girls like bad guys?
I don't want to have to be an asshole just to get a girlfriend
The reason I don't have a gf is because I don't treat women like shit

This is what normalfags accuse blackpilled incels of being, but in reality people like this are created through shit-tier men overdosing on the bluepill and thinking that being a good man should land them a hot woman. Betabuxx provider worship a woman's toes and she will come running mentality gone wild. He also talks about how he exclusively wants to fuck hot women, but fails to realise that women care just as much about appearance as men do. When he claims that women are pickier than men, which can be proven true through statistics, the idea that women might be pickier when it comes to how attractive a man is completely flies over his head.

Whether these men are coping or the product of brainwashing gone wrong, the truth should be easy to comprehend: women don't want good guys or bad guys, they want HOT guys. If you aren't HOT, it doesn't matter how good or bad you are. That is the core of the blackpill. JFL @ incels who think personality is the bee's knees.

Last edited:
JFL at this bluepilled turbo incel.

JFL at this bluepilled turbo incel.
fat fucks like this who wonder why they can't get women need the blackpill.
if the mirror fails them, maybe the blackpill telling it straight to them will send them packing for looksmax.org and the gym

Didn't watch, but top fucking kek already

yes bro. It's easier for them to pretend like inceldom can be fixed through a simple change of diet than to face up to the grim reality that some men simply aren't fit for reproduction in today's society. That would have to entail a level of self reflection on what sort of society they're implicitely advocating that cucks simply aren't capable of

i remember laughing at this kid when i was bluepilled, i still laugh when i'm blackpilled
this is what normalfags, media and most of cucktears think we are like,

Surprise surprise bucko, women aren't angelic beings.

Joseph8276. Also known as "The Beast," Joseph has always been in search of a hot girlfriend who can appreciate his style and gangsta lifestyle of bitching in front of a camera and drinking liters of Pepsi all day. Also he is 5'2". Its over.

Attachments

• 737px-JS87.png
    737px-JS87.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 66
He’s white but he doesn’t mog me.

He is incel but he is clearly bluepilled. Like our rules state, this forum follows the blackpill.
Joseph8276. Also known as "The Beast," Joseph has always been in search of a hot girlfriend who can appreciate his style and gangsta lifestyle of bitching in front of a camera and drinking liters of Pepsi all day. Also he is 5'2". Its over.
Jfl at being fat and calling it a style.

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

This is also the type of person who is on cucktears making fun about us