Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when you slowly start realizing it's over

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
dude I use to study with, he was a 5'2 manlet had a sever oneitis (might share some halirious stories each one worthy of a thread) he would always bitch about his height and how he could not get laid because of it. I started browsing this site around that time and was partially blackpilled. I would literally try not to laugh when he would use incel terminology and he would literally talk about theories mentioned here. I thought about telling him hey there is this place where you could vent or contribute but ehh I found it to be a risk. at the end of school we pretty much went our way. I just got text from him checking if I was dead or he wants to vent idk

Bro never reveal your power level.

We all go through this stage. This site is the end of the line, you've reached the final chapter. Enjoy it.

I blackpilled my dealercel friend too hard a few month ago because he had oneitis, too.
Have never seen another man cry before. The blackpill is very potent if used correctly.
He changed his phone number the next day so the foid couldn't call him anymore, lol.

we should make more anti oneitis-threads