Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When you should wave the white flag

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
I am a 23 years old KHHV and i have gave up on finding a girlfriend when i was 21. Although i wasn't aware of the black pill and incel community back then, that's when i waived the white flag.

The reason being is that i reflected my past experiences from the age of 14-20, and realised that i had experienced no female attention.

Every attempt of me trying to ascend back then resulted of foids calling me a creep, pedophile( this happened when i was 16 and the foid was 15 ), laughing at me etc.

And me being a KHHV at 21 and when i was watching teenagers making love, it completely shattered me, and was like fuck it i give up.

And this is my whole point, if you didn't experience love and female attention as a teenager it's OVER!

I have seen a fair amount of users here who claim that are 28+ years old that it truly becomes over after 25, but i disagree!

Ehh... still good to try every once and a while.

foids calling me a creep, pedophile
FtnC9HjaEAY9NIj.jpg

Ehh... still good to try every once and a while.
Nothing will come close to getting a gf as a teenager. Almost everyone i know that are in long relationships got when they were teeens. The others that tried later are betabuxxers and divorce raped

Nothing will come close to getting a gf as a teenager. Almost everyone i know that are in long relationships got when they were teeens. The others that tried later are betabuxxers and divorce raped
I wish I had a GF so fucking badly.

You're absolutely right.
The roping thoughts aren't getting out of my head because of this, feels like I wasted my life.

If women show you zero interest then there is no point. It means you're too ugly. Attractive guys don't need to ponder whether women find them attractive, they just know because women actively show it.

virgin by 18 in todays world means its completely over for you

In age when every female is a slut and fucks 24/7, if they dont want to fuck with you, it is utterly over.
That is why teenage love is wrong. Schools should've been single-sex, then fewer men would feel like trash in life.
Society doesn't care who has sex or not, who is chad and who is incel, who is rich and who is poor. They just know how to provide enough resources to create sluts and degenerate material to advertise for normies and all those bastards in Schools and High Schools, and then they try to sort of replicate to experience what only ADULTS should have, so that they can show that they got more mature, lol.

If women show you zero interest then there is no point. It means you're too ugly. Attractive guys don't need to ponder whether women find them attractive, they just know because women actively show it.
Exactly

i went to male only highschool. it was the best decision for me. I would probably snapped if i had to be around prime pussies everyday. I would not be able to take it
Based.

You're absolutely right.
The roping thoughts aren't getting out of my head because of this, feels like I wasted my life.
It's brutal man but roping a least now isn't on my thoughts, i just can't rope because of normies and SOYciety. My plan is to not incorporate too many copes at once so i don't run out of

@BrootalPill
Youll have to seamaxx. There is no chance of finding a foid over 21 that hasnt fucked over 1000 chads in america or europe. Im trying to save money and go to china but the jews are making it near impossible and even if I did, the jews would start a war and ban travel by then. Chinese girls are the only trad people on earth but with jews now building property and infiltrating their media, that ship is about to sail.

Its not over yet, but it is getting damn close.
I live in EE where i can't go almost anywhere, i am just stuck, it's over i tell you :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Wave the white flag when the blackpill catches you

When you're a french incel.