Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you see who really calls you Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
1e31abe

Horrified and thankful that the pic on the right is censored. What a hambeast

Is that a tranny? :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

She would be here if male.

Always the same looking cunts.

Being born with a hole is the difference between life and death.

No surprise. Denialism is how these people convince themselves of the bluepill both for them and others.

Also JFL at the jargon stuff. I don't use most incel jargon on here, and even what I do use I know how to not use in real life unless I am doing it on purpose.

No surprise. Every tranny and cuck laughs at us to feel good about their own miserable life.

Wtf is that thing JFL.

Cumdumpster who's insecure about herself because she can't get chad 24/7
full

I hate entitled foids who act like they're hot shit, despite looking like a fucking trash can. But i hate the cucks, and simps who encourage and enable behavour like this even more.

All trannies are left-wing faggots and just incels trying to statusmaxx

still would reject me.brutal

In a just world , trannies would have a 100% suicide rate or be executed for their crime.

I wish a horse call me an incel
That is my ultimate fantasy

"neigh Incel"

99% of trannies are incels that went insane from sexual rejection and were dumb/vulnerable enough to fall for the transexual psyop.
These losers have been raised in a world of female worship and a switch goes off in their brain that tells them "if I can't get a woman i will become a woman."

Looks like inbred JFL

"her" looksmatch has anime girl on avi

Well she is ugly. But she is right. She is a foid so she can still fuck good looking guys because she has a pussy. Well actually, she is blonde and has a fat ass. She could fuck with half Africa.

That's how it is, sorry Bro.

That thing looks fucking disgusting. I’m pretty sure it is a tranny :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Gotta be bloke surely, it's fuck ugly whatever it is.

Fucking hate these sellouts. They're basically incel tier males that think they're women now, so they can act like women and insult us.

Newsflash: you're just an incel in drag, you fucking freaks.

I was so shocked the first time I saw a huge spike in women losing an argument online and resorting to the incel insult. When the men stop replying they say "Aww you stopped replying because you know you're an incel?" No, it's because there's no point in arguing with an idiot, it's not going to go anywhere.

Fucking hate these sellouts. They're basically incel tier males that think they're women now, so they can act like women and insult us.

Newsflash: you're just an incel in drag, you fucking freaks.
Never been that proud to be incel. At least we're self aware.

Yet this abomination would be first in line to suck "tiny incel" dick if given the opportunity

This creature needs to rope
Yes, it deserves to die.

Last edited:
Upon opening this thread, I realized I might be gay. By gay, I mean "happy" that I am not an overweight beached piece of white trash lol.

Well, exactly the kind of tranny who has the game rigged in their favor. Fucking slut could only aim for a 2/10 retarded actual retard in a perfect monogamous society.

what the fuck is that shit? someone call the exterminator

I think hating incels whilst looking repulsive is part of the transition to being a modern day uggo foid. Next it will post nudes for money from fedora wearing simps on onlyfans.