Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you see an Incel in real life, what do you do?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I try to be as brocel as possible but bluepilled ugly dudes always try to suck up to good looking guys cause they think the stacey pussy would be given to them. KEK, it's over. We need to make posters to convert people to the church of st blackops2cel

Hate him because he's ugly.

if he behaves like a cuck I despise him

if he's enlightened I respect him

if he's enlightened plus full of hate I bro him

nothing just another meatbag to me.

nausea said:
if he behaves like a cuck I despise him

if he's enlightened I respect him

if he's enlightened plus full of hate I bro him

Amen, this is how we should treat people of our kind

I would appreciate it if fellow brocels approached me in public. However none of them ever do.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I would appreciate it if fellow brocels approached me in public. However none of them ever do.

Most are too bluepilled and will only approach hot girls/good looking guys. Honestly, it's actually pretty rare for an ugly guy to approach another ugly guy

alsalsk said:
Most are too bluepilled and will only approach hot girls/good looking guys. Honestly, it's actually pretty rare for an ugly guy to approach another ugly guy

Cucked incels are the worst. The funny thing is that Chads will be nicer to you, I'm guessing it's because they can detect your unwantedness so they try to take it away somehow. When I was in college, the first guy to introduce himself to me and ask me for my name was a Chad.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cucked incels are the worst. The funny thing is that Chads will be nicer to you, I'm guessing it's because they can detect your unwantedness so they try to take it away somehow.

The thing with chads is, they can be nicer to you than others generally are but chads will never consider you their bros. How often has a chad brought an incel to one of their orgy parties?

alsalsk said:
The thing with chads is, they can be nicer to you than others generally are but chads will never consider you their bros. How often has a chad brought an incel to one of their orgy parties?

Thanks to feminism that would be considered rape. No matter how much of a bro a Chad is, he can't force roasties to have sex with subhumans.

I rarely get to the point of knowing whether they are incel or not.

A few times I assumed a guy was incel because of his looks and, once I got to know him better, found out he was not.

Incels in real life are so fucking competitive in my program that I don't bother conversing with them. They're always trying to bring you down, and belittle you as a retard. I fucking hate them all.

Theres 0 chance I can find a non-bluepilled incel in my country, everyone here is stupid af that can't learn basic english

kodoku said:
Theres 0 chance I can find a non-bluepilled incel in my country, everyone here is stupid af that can't learn basic english

Wat cuntry?

alsalsk said:
Wat cuntry?

Peru, yesterday I was in Spanish class and the teacher asked who knew english, only 3 out of 30 of us rised our hands lol and that was because 1 of us was US citizen. It's very unlikely to find english fluid people unless it's a teacher or someone already successful in life.
But hey what can you expect when half of your capital city looks like this https://i.imgur.com/f3Qm3P0.jpg