Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when you realize everything in life is about money and genetics

I

incel

Officer
★★★
to the point when a person says someone or something is successful it means they have a large net income.

if either one of these are flawed your life is fucked.

Sparky said:
Money is closely tied in with genetics though...unless you win the lottery
* Good looking people are more likely to get promotions and better jobs.

* If the rich man is ugly, but then marries above his looksmatch, his kids could certainly gain a few points (in terms of their looks), and this could trickle down the family line, ending up all rich people to looking more attractive. Plus, they get to inherit some of the wealth, businesses, and still could keep making more money.

yup. just earlier my family was talking about how wonderful my eight year old cousin is. i agree that he is a good kid, but they ascribed so much goodness to the fact that he plays sports with kids a few years older than him. "oh he's gonna be such a good athlete!" what the fuck does that have to do with anything? at all? anytime athleticism is brought up to be something important, i want to throw the people having the conversation down a flight of metal stairs