Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you pull her hair and she turns around..

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
361332.gif

and realizes that Chad did this.

but when incel does something less innocent

giphy.gif

I bet he pulled her hair in bed later

incelman said:
I bet he pulled her hair in bed later

If an incel dared to get within an inch of her she'd be screaming rape while getting Tyrone or Chad to beat him up.

jagged0 said:
If an incel dared to get within an inch of her she'd be screaming rape while getting Tyrone or Chad to beat him up.

Of course.

jagged0 said:

Within 10 meters really

jagged0 said:

giphy.gif

Truly a genius post. Definitely haven't seen any iterations of this on lookism or /r/incels. Thank you for providing Original Content!

t. subhuman

This gif gave me nigthmares

Absolutely devastating pill indeed. The juxtaposition of those two gifs is the cold hard truth.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Absolutely devastating pill indeed. The juxtaposition of those two gifs is the cold hard truth.

Exactly if you compare both gifs, it's a legit blackpill. I edited my thread to make a legit comparison  :-/

Context in the first one is needed badly. For all we know it could be her damn brother. Also guy looks wristcel as fuck with a big dumb watch. If a chad did this in public I doubt this would be the response

If an incel grazed a slight nanometer of her hair she would sperg out and call up her army of whiteknights and Chads.

jagged0 said:

Her scream "rape" is simultaneously A) to alert bystanders that an incel dared approach her followed by "help" and B) a polite request to Chad followed by "please"

When birdcel rubbed her shoulder she turned around with an expectant look on her face hoping it was Chad, but she turns around to see a bird faced subhuman and she instantly diverts distance away from the creature. It's over.