Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When you prematurely abandoned ship after you got paranoid from all the attention incels were getting.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
0dykzZ.gif

Guess who's back. Lmao

I feel like some alien under knife of normies. We need fucking privat place, not this zoo

I haven't gone to school in a week from paranoia.

Cowardcels out :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

ive been posting very little for fear of saying something doxxable. put my account on private and changed my password, again. if this site gets targeted by the nsa or some hacker group its over for every other site you used the same email and password on

I was also a Cowardcel. IDGAF though, I will do whatever it takes to protect my own interest

I'm vocel, they don't want me lol

Dont worry, cowardcel, everything is predetermined. There is nothing you can do now to protect yourself in case if someone will track you anyway.

it feels kinda exciting being here now knowing the eyes of the world are watching

Dont worry, cowardcel, everything is predetermined. There is nothing you can do now to protect yourself in case if someone will track you anyway.