Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you pay taxes and support society that excludes you

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Jp45vFA8N4Mk6vMe

there is nothing to be done

I pay the minimal amount of tax and refuse to participate let alone support society.

I haven't paid my taxes since 2006.

I haven't paid my taxes since 2006.
Anyone who thinks incels should go to jail for not paying taxes in the cucked west is a faggot.

I need to know the story behind that picture.

Anyone who thinks incels should go to jail for not paying taxes in the cucked west is a faggot.
Exactly. Imagine giving your hard-earned money to some already rich sexhaver cucks that want you dead in the first place.

Exactly. Imagine giving your hard-earned money to some already rich sexhaver cucks that want you dead in the first place.
But think about chad's children.
Think about public schools.
Think about gynocentric cops who enforce laws that non-chads get cucked by.
Think about giving money to israel.

:soy::soy::soy:

Incels shouldn't ask what paying their taxes can do for themselves, they should ask what paying their taxes can do for chads and rosties. :soy:

But think about chad's children.
Think about public schools.
Think about gynocentric cops who enforce laws that non-chads get cucked by.
Think about giving money to israel.

:soy::soy::soy:

Incels shouldn't ask what paying their taxes can do for themselves, they should ask what paying their taxes can do for chads and rosties. :soy:
Normies are honestly just fucking stupid

Why would ANYONE pay Texas?

It is mind zoggling.