Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you make suicide jokes at work and everyone laughs.

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Your not actually joking on the inside though cause you spent 3 hours the night before doing research.

When you start talking about which specific knots and types of rope to use the laughs will dry up.

My job is full of bottom of the barrel subhumans like me, so they just agree

Next time they ask you why you make so many jokes about suicide tell them: dont worry, Ill stop soon

Happy 500th post! :feelsLightsaber:
Thank you.

When you start talking about which specific knots and types of rope to use the laughs will dry up.
Haha I was thinking of Nitrogen, seems peacefull.

My job is full of bottom of the barrel subhumans like me, so they just agree
What job is that?

Next time they ask you why you make so many jokes about suicide tell them: dont worry, Ill stop soon
Lol

Moving shit in warehouse.
They put all the uggos out the back huh lol.

I'm a cleaner so most of us are uggos as well but there are a few younger cute girls. No idea why a cute girl would waste there time in this hell hole.

Sharks are a group of elasmobranch fish characterized by a cartilaginous skeleton, five to seven gill slits on the sides of the head, and pectoral fins that are not fused to the head. Modern sharks are classified within the clade Selachimorpha (or Selachii) and are the sister group to the Batoidea (rays and kin). Some sources extend the term "shark" as an informal category including extinct members of Chondrichthyes (cartilaginous fish) with a shark-like morphology, such as hybodonts. Shark-like chondrichthyans such as Cladoselache and Doliodus first appeared in the Devonian Period (419–359 million years), though some fossilized chondrichthyan-like scales are as old as the Late Ordovician (458–444 million years ago).[1] The oldest modern sharks (selachimorphs) are known from the Early Jurassic, about 200 million years ago.