Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you larp as the most oppressed race and it actually advances your career every time

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Untitled
Untitle

Really makes you think. Incels have it better than blacks, right? So how come people aren't leeching our privilege instead? I give blacks, women, gays, and trannies full permission to pretend to be a short ugly male instead. Stand with bad posture to look shorter, shave your hairline in a way to look like it's receding, use special effects makeup to look more hideous... Why pretend to be black, when they go through so much worse? :soy::feels:

Speaking of trannies, this all resembles MtF trannymaxxing to a tee, where guys who larp as female are suddenly treated better despite soyciety claiming women are oppressed. Blacks have achieved foid status, where normies will blindly take their side even when they're pieces of shit like George Floyd, and schools and corporations cater to them. All the while we have to pretend like this isn't some clown shit.
Hearing about how 6'5 Tyrones have it worse than me has caused me to develop Negro Fatigue. Anyone else?

Fatigue 1

Last edited:
Trannies are becoming too common nowdays, 10 years ago everyone would have laughed at your face if you told them a significant amount of guys would transition.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back