Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you jerk off in the bushes, spying on girls and realise you are not alone...

Permafrost

Permafrost

Recruit
★★★★★
I was at the public bath the other day. It was in the middle of a heatwave and sun was blazing. Next to the beach are a bunch of smooth rocks and above those small, dense shrubs full of piss, flattened beer cans and toilet paper. Down on the rocks by the water lay two young women sunbathing in their bikinis, one very slender and the other pudgy with strong arms and big, fat breasts. I walked over the rocks and through the shrubs down at these ladies maybe 30 ft from me. I see them clearly. They are talking about some girl shit. The pudgy one laughs out loud, hoarsely, from her belly.

And the thought of going down there, interrupting them right in the middle of a sentence and just fucking the living shit out of them, one after another strikes me. And after a second of hesitation I hide in the densest bushes. And I try and make absolutely sure they can't see me. I imagne the pudgy one's look of suprise and confusion when I show up out of nowhere, hold her down and smash her on that little wet towel in the sun so hard that her entire fat body jiggles. I want to forcefully impregnate both of them, force them to bear my offspring against their will. And I get my cock out of my swimming trunks and with my heart pounding loudly in my ears at the in immediate danger of getting caught by any passer by, I start rubbing one out. I haven't fapped in almost two weeks. I try to do nofap and it is easier than usual because it is so damn hot indoors. My frustration, the everpresent terror of getting caught and the strongly unethical nature of my behaviour makes the whole experience even more sublime...

And then the pudgy femoid reaches for her glasses, puts them on and looks up towards the shrubbery. "...Yes, he has his shorts down... Yes... He is doing it. He is doing it, he is beating it off... Lookin at us..." she says, deliberately loud so that I can hear it up to where I stand. The skinny one looks up at my direction too.

The shock makes me bust my nut prematurely. Without pleasure I blow a huge load on the leaves of the shrubbery (I think it was a little oaktree). I am too scared to move. And then I realise they are not looking at me but a little to the side of the shrubs. And I look to my right and out there, on the open, naked cliff there is another guy. A fat man in his late 30:ies with a dirty trucker cap on his head and his sloppy blue shorts pushed down to his knees, doing what I just did in clear eyesight of the objects of our attraction. At first he just stands there, rubbing his floppy penis with a guppy like facial expression while the femoids laugh at him. Then he starts looking around nervously and he spots me.

Our eyes meet. I stare at him with open resentment. I hate this guy. He ruined what could have been The Orgasm of the Year. He gives Peeping Toms all over the World a bad name with his utter ineptitude. Couldn't he see this spot was taken? Or even more humiliating, maybe he was here before me and I missed him somehow? Has he been observing me during my moment of bliss? He looks back at me a bit embarrassed. Then he turns back towards the girls and keeps jerking his pathetic, limp dick under his yellowish beer gut. They wave at him. He seems cut off from reality. Deeply offended by his total lack of manners and inter-perv solidarity I get my shorts back on and run down the cliffs without getting into eyesight of the femoids. I sneak around the beach and get into the cold seawater. I wash off the shame and the wasted semen. I feel violated.

I still fantasize about raping those two women on the cliffs once in while and when I do I get off on imagining the fat fuck in the trucker cap standing nearby. Jerking his little cock under his overhanging gut, trying to approach the girl I am not busy with at the moment. I imagine myself looking up at him and barking at him to keep his distance while I am fucking one or the other of them. I wonder if my brain is damaged by all of this heat or if his recurrence in my drams are some kind of omen? Is it a warning? Is that what I am turning into? Me in ten years? What do you think?

Your profile pic is amazing, I talked about Kubin with some girls at my class, but they had no idea ho he was

354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab

I think you should become a writer.

I don't care if this is LARP or not, this is a good story.

Yeah this was great, more pls OP.

You're description of the fat uddered sow gave me a nice semi

Your profile pic is amazing, I talked about Kubin with some girls at my class, but they had no idea ho he was
He is not famous enough. Spread the word!

epic. I want to do this

The Orgasm of the Year :lul:

Supreme story though. Made me rock hard until fat guy came in :feelscry:

ngl that sounds hot af tbhtbh. if i ever become low inhib enough and get the chance i would do it