Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you have shit-tier parents, it never began.

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
Meh, had to pause the game until mom finishes her screaming match, i don't blame her though since dad is stubborn incompetent idiot(don't get me started), idk how she can even care at this point.
I mean she's useless too like she literally does nothing, but some how she's better than him since she doesn't waste money on fruitless ventures and fuck shit up.
Some times i wish both of them would just die in a car accident, mainly since i would instantly be much better off financially.

Yeah, I can relate, my parents hated each other and fought all the time, too. I've been thinking about my parents a lot recently, for whatever reason. I'm really ashamed of them, just thinking about who they are and how they have lived disgusts me, I can't help it, it makes me want to die knowing that they created me. It genuinely disgusts me. I don't want to hate them, I feel guilty about it, but fuck, man..
It's such a joke that civilization never once tried to limit who could reproduce, there has never been even the most lax system of reproduction licenses or the like. I wish the Nazis won. :feelscry:

they'll become a lot nicer after you leave home and they miss you, even if it doesn't matter much by that point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back