Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL when you have no support system

X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-SkHWLTNU4

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Sad Sterling K Brown GIF by This Is Us

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

yikes ngl, this cis heteronormative female is not actually entitled to attention or support, she should perhaps get therapy to correct her toxic INCEL mindset.

Her poor personality is the reason for her mental health issues and why she suffers from isolation:feelsLSD:

Female self-improver btw, can you think of anything more pitiful.

Last edited:
lmao i recognize that face.

that bitch kept posting on r/ugly
she probably still does. idk, that sub is cucked so i stopped browsing.

jfl if she is ugly, then @iamsubhuman

edit: look at how much support she is getting. likes, views, kind comments, that itself is a blackpill tbh

Last edited:
You are not suffering from BDD, you are indeed subhuman

yikes ngl, this cis heteronormative female is not actually entitled to attention or support, she should perhaps get therapy to correct her toxic INCEL mindset.

Her poor personality is the reason for her mental health issues and why she suffers from isolation:feelsLSD:

She wasn't born with enough natural beauty. Observe what happens when you are:

Screenshot from 2021 08 27 00 55 46

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 03

If more femoids "lacked" a support system(Orbiting system), they would rope, thus removing the "weaker creatures" from our society.

Zero fucks given :feelsmusic: women get so much support just for having a pussy, it's unreal. It's a commodity in itself.

Tee hee I'm so ugly please give me compliments :p
:feelsseriously:

I won't click on it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back